What cars came with the full Conoly interior?

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only Vipers we can find that have the full Conoly interior in that beige kinda color are newer R/T's.

I love the look, but we're not looking at getting an R/T, only a GTS or ACR, but was the Conoly option availble on the GTS models?

I haven't seen an GTS with that interior that the R/T's have I guess as a rare option. I thought GTS's models already had Conoly leather etc, so is the only difference between the R/T's with the Conoly just the leather color and maybe a few different leather coverings elsewhere?

Here's an R/T with the Conoly interior if you didn't know what it looks like, sorry if it's a big pic, couldn't resize it:
You must be registered for see images

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The connoly interior was offered in both the GTS and RT10. It is pretty rare due to cost 2-3k. It is the same in both the GTS and RT10, if you go to the home page here and look around you will find charts for the color combinations and numbers of cars made in their respective interiors and colors. My favorite is sapphire blue with connoly. Stunning!

OP
OP
S

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you looked here for production numbers and color/interior combinations:

http://www.viperclub.org/menus/index_ivr.htm
Cool, thanks for the link, I found --> 9. GTS + RT/10 - Cognac Connolly® leather interior group was introduced in 1999

The problem is trying to find a GTS with that option, talk about hard, I've only ever seen it on the R/T models, I just really like that color and look of that interior. Is there a way I could use that link to find GTS models with that option?

Do any members on here have the Cognac Connolly interior on their GTS?

OP
OP
S

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite is sapphire blue with connoly. Stunning!
Exactly what I think, and the main reason I want that interior b/c the GTS's were looking at are Saphire Blue.

I think that interior with the Saphire Blue is perfect. Probably be too hard to find though, guess I'll have to go to one of the Viper Interior guys to do up the interior like that...definitley worth it cause it matches the Saphire Blue like a dream

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a 00 gts/connely...they only made 38 of the steel grey/cognac color combo...there seems to be mostly black gts's with the connely though

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest that you try eBay. There are several GTS's on there and I know there are a few with the Cognac interior option. eBay is a great place to get a deal and if you feel that an auction is not safe go through an auction that is through a dealership. Hope this helps

Keith

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have seen a number of black GTS's with cognac. Fantastic looking. Definitely available for at least '99 - '00. I may be wrong, but thought the Connoly option wasn't anywhere nearly as expensive as the $2000-3000 previously mentioned.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saleen explorer,
I have a '99 black GTS with the conolly interior. I never realized that is was as rare as it is. Honestly, I prefer black over the cognac, but it is a better looking seat. I am thinking about buying the black/red sets from Vipermed, and I would be willing to sell my full interior when I do.If you find a nice car without the cognac and you are interested, give me a buzz.
Later,
Joe

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '99 GTS is silver with Connolly. Weird color combo. 1 of 22 I think.

I wanted to trade it for an RT/10, but after the past three days at ViperDays, I think it's a keeper. Car ran 110% w/48K miles on the clock (first time ever on road course), and broke NOTHING. I love that car.

Will post on ViperDays also...

BIG grin here...

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the Connely leather package. I looked on my sticker and the extra cost was only $750! Worth every penny! Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse..He'll be able to tell you everything you want to know. 1-800-889-1893.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte