What color should I powder coat my wheels?

vipertom7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 1994 dodge viper in the color of prowler purple. I bought the car like this and it came with gold rims. Do you think I should keep the gold rims, or go for another color? If so, what color? Thanks.

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do want to powder coat your rims I would go with black .
Can't go wrong with Black and purple that would look sharp . If you do it make sure to post pictures :)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in Pa are you from, and I would go with either a black chrome, or the original polished wheels

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely need some pictures. . . I think chrome would go very well with the purple. . .

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a few TVR Tuscan's in the past in purple with Anthracite Alloy wheels, (Kind of a dark charcoal grey, almost black) did look the business... either that or chrome?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrome, definately chrome...:bling:

Wanna go out for a run sometimes? Ed and I are usually driving around here. I'm from Lancaster and Ed's from Harrisburg, thats only 15 minutes from West Chester...:clap:

V

Venomiss

Chrome and then match the emblems with the same for accents. That would look sharp.

OP
OP
V

vipertom7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chrome, definately chrome...:bling:

Wanna go out for a run sometimes? Ed and I are usually driving around here. I'm from Lancaster and Ed's from Harrisburg, thats only 15 minutes from West Chester...:clap:
Yeah. That sounds good to me. I just got my car a couple months ago, so I don't know too many viper owners around here yet.

V

Venomiss

Join the Viper Club!( In case you haven't already) You can meet all kinds of members in your area and find out about cruises and events. Along with that you get Viper Magazine and the ability to buy raffle tickets for the next VCA car that's coming up. It also lets you get some extra things on the website and discounts from all kinds of vendors like Jon B.
Since you are a new member it's prorated to $80 instead of $100 right now.
Best way to join is go to the top of the forums page to membership and fax in your information.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread but thought since you are new you might want to know.
Whatever you end up doing to your Viper take some pictures and post them when they are done! :D

OP
OP
V

vipertom7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How does this look. I just photoshopped these wheels onto my car, and I personally think they look good. Any opinions? Thanks.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4