What might this '08 be worth?

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking to the owner of a speciality Corvette used car dealership yesterday, and he mentioned that an as-new '08 Viper (not sure if coupe or vert or color) crossed the line at Manheim and sold for $58k. Can anyone confirm or deny that price?

I know it is a little late to join in on this conversation but I had knee surgery and was out. I am now a sales manager here though so that is good. Anyways, the last 08 viper to be sold through manheim was in late february and it was more than 58. Not to say that those dont exist out there but not like new miles (200 and under). Congrats on buying your SSG. I am sure you will love it.

Jared O'Brien
Sales Manager (got promoted) :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it is a little late to join in on this conversation but I had knee surgery and was out. I am now a sales manager here though so that is good. Anyways, the last 08 viper to be sold through manheim was in late february and it was more than 58. Not to say that those dont exist out there but not like new miles (200 and under). Congrats on buying your SSG. I am sure you will love it.

Jared O'Brien
Sales Manager (got promoted) :)

Yeah I have seen that Manheim has gone crazy with Viper prices. December was low to mid $50s on 08s and then boom, January three 08s new go across the block for $60! Man if I had sold my car in time! It is so sad that Wholesale and Retail have somewhat merged, at least in the Viper market.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buying a car like that for about $30K less than MSRP! I'm sick when I think about what I paid for my 05 (new) and I thought I was doing good at the time. That SSG color is one of the best in my mind - Viper colors should be on the wild side and SSG is the best.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is a mid $50s car with normal colors but might bring a few thousand more for SSG. I would not pay over $58K but that is just me.

50s???? Wow that would be a steal at that price. 13,000 miles on a car is nothing... especially if you plan on driving it. I have seen a few Vipers with well over 100,000 miles on them and they are still running strong. :2tu::usa::headbang:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50s???? Wow that would be a steal at that price. 13,000 miles on a car is nothing... especially if you plan on driving it. I have seen a few Vipers with well over 100,000 miles on them and they are still running strong. :2tu::usa::headbang:

Really? People tell me 21,000 is a lot on my 2001! For a car like we own, people xpect low mileage...