What would this SRT-C go for in todays market??

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a buddy who is maybe looking to sell his SRT-C and would like to see what it'd sell for in todays market. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

'06 Slate Grey w/Silver stripes (excellent condition)
4500 Miles
Paxton Supercharger (682 RWHP)
KW's
Corsa Track Exhaust
Kooks Headers
Cross Drilled Rotors
'08 rear-end
'08 Hood
19x10 front and 20x13 rear Velano VSO's (has stock 5 spokes as well)

Little stuff:

MGW goodies (ALL)
Carbon Fiber dash surround kit
Tint
Side-Sill (exhaust tip area) painted with high-temp paint

You must be registered for see images

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno...but it's got pretty much the same stuff mine has.....so I'm curious to see the kind of money it pulls. nice car.

got any side pics?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There seems to be one grey/silver '06 coupe with a Paxton advertised over and over. Is this it?? Or are there just that many of them?:dunno:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the owner of an '06 Slate/silver coupe I hope it's worth alot. One thing you should let your buddy know is that without considering the stock rims his car is one of fourteen built in that color combo.

Please let me know how much your buddy is looking to get for his car.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds a lot like the car that BJ Motors has for sale, listed around 74,000, I think they only made 8 of the slate with silver stripes

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the owner of an '06 Slate/silver coupe I hope it's worth alot. One thing you should let your buddy know is that without considering the stock rims his car is one of fourteen built in that color combo.

Please let me know how much your buddy is looking to get for his car.

It will come with stock wheels, Velanos or BOTH if the buyer would like. The rarity of the color combo (and him just liking the color) is actually what got him to purchase this car in the first place. Well that and I bugged him to get another Viper. lol... He previously had an '04 black vert and an '06 FE coupe.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno...but it's got pretty much the same stuff mine has.....so I'm curious to see the kind of money it pulls. nice car.

got any side pics?

No side pics on my comp, but I could get some for you and anyone else that would like to see. I have a friend that is a photographer and she is supposed to take some pics of it.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car you keep seeing is at Tomball Dodge here in Houston, it is not this car. I agree with the high 50's, low 60's for this car Austin. I just bought a showroom condition Slate Vert with 7k miles in the very high 40's (the car is stock).

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car you keep seeing is at Tomball Dodge here in Houston, it is not this car. I agree with the high 50's, low 60's for this car Austin. I just bought a showroom condition Slate Vert with 7k miles in the very high 40's (the car is stock).

Was it the Slate vert that was being given away on the Viper Alley? lol... You stole that car.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah Austin, do you have a side pic of your buddy's car, I'd like to see the wheels on the Slate? Thanks-

edit - sorry, I missed the post above about the pics! :confused:

Last edited:

sportsman101

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If he comes up with a price, let me know. I'm interested if the price is reasonable. Some more pics would be greatly appreciated.