What's this one worth?

HHPSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at #99 of 100 VOI9 in Washington State with 9,800 miles on her, I'm in Georgia is anyone around a dealer called Park Place LTD. that could maybe take a look at her for me! Always enjoy reading the forum. Thanks for Help. HHPSnake. Sorry it's a 2006 white with blue stripes areo package.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Park Place usually only deals in nice high end cars, & they always have a pretty good collection. Also a lil' pricey, but you don't have to worry about the car after the sale. The one you're looking at looks very clean & it only has 9k miles on it. Good Luck, I'm sure someone on here would be willing to check it out for you. jmo

rosco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50 if its a special edition. 45 if its not. would be supprised if they paid more than low 40s for it at auction unless its a consignment car. if its a consignment car knock 5k off the asking price and make the owner an offer outside of the dealership. personally, white and yellow are the two worst colors for a viper. unless you are a chick or a 16 year old kid anyway. white and yellow just doesnt scream "bad ****". it screams "dont put your arm on the leather, you might stain it"/ just my opinion. good luck.

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not worth $69,000 that's for sure. $50,000 sounds closer to the mark to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456