Whats wrong with SVS's web page?

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its been down for a while now. I even clicked their banner here on the VCA sight without any sucess.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their website was hacked and they have been working on getting it back up. I talked to them over a month ago after it went down. I'm surprised it is not backup by now. If you do a search on here you should find an email address for Ron sr./jr. or their phone# - it all still worked when I got ahold of them.

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Their website was hacked and they have been working on getting it back up. I talked to them over a month ago after it went down. I'm surprised it is not backup by now. If you do a search on here you should find an email address for Ron sr./jr. or their phone# - it all still worked when I got ahold of them.

Hhhmmm, the website went down at exactly the same time as every nut, bolt, tool and part in the place was for sale... sounds more like a "who forgot to pay the host and cable bill" moment to me. Hope someone remembered to pay the phone bill.

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Lee, do you still think it was a good idea to take their one time advertising dollar knowing they would keep practicing business in the way that they do? Out of curiousity, was there ever a second payment or was it a one shot hit and run like I guessed?

This comment should probably be on the other thresd (best of SVS) feel free to move (or remove) it. I'm pretty certian everyone knows all they need to know by now.

Last edited:
G

grcforce327

Hey Lee, do you still think it was a good idea to take their one time advertising dollar knowing they would keep practicing business in the way that they do? Out of curiousity, was there ever a second payment or was it a one shot hit and run like I guessed?

This comment should probably be on the other thresd (best of SVS) feel free to move (or remove) it. I'm pretty certian everyone knows all they need to know by now.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: