Wheel spacers

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have searched the world over(not really) but I need 1/4 spacers for my rear wheels and I cannot find them anywhere! Do any of you know where I can score a set? TIA

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have searched the world over(not really) but I need 1/4 spacers for my rear wheels and I cannot find them anywhere! Do any of you know where I can score a set? TIA

My local tire store has them....it's a multi hole/pattern....would probably fit anything from four lug to six, maybe more :) They were $5 or $8 each. If I need to check availability for you and ship some I can.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought mine in Feb. I called them and clarified that its $50.95 per set.

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the $8 versus the $50 ones! I really don't need billet spacers, I just need spacers. Anything will do. Thanx for the replies guys.
PM sent Tony

Viper GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
will this spacer fit on 17' dodge viper factory rims ?
only on the back rims ? to make show in the back ?

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard of using these? Is it for cosmetics only, like to even out the rears with the fronts?

Anyone know if a 1/4" spacer would cause problems with lug fitting/like not as many threads available to screw down on...?

I have SSR's, they come with their own lugs...

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that you need at least 7 turns on the lug. With the 1/4 spacer I got 9 turns. I only put mine on for looks but I heard that some people use them with there racing wheels for clearance and a wider stance. I am guessing at that.​

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is still bothering me. I am using 1/4" billet spacers on the rear to even out the side profile of the car. I haven't tracked this car yet, but just about all the mods I've done have been to make it a stronger/ better track car. I did a search, but only found people who went with ARP studs in the rear and had to have the holes enlarged.

Is there a replacement stud that is actually just 1/4" or so larger than our factory ones? If so does anyone have the part number?

If you have done this, please chime in. I thought maybe it could be a DIY job, but then someone mentioned torquing to 300 ft/lbs! I don't have pneumatic tools. :(

MDoe8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't get the cheapest spacers that will fit. I tried that on one of my cars and they were far too "universsal". Fitment wasn't snug at all so I could never get a hubcentric or lugcentric fit with them.

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set from Dave's Big Brakes. They came with the big brake kit, but I don't need them anymore since I sold the stock wheels. They came with new lugnuts that extend more into the hole to get more thread. PM me if you're interested in them.