Wheel spacers

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have searched the world over(not really) but I need 1/4 spacers for my rear wheels and I cannot find them anywhere! Do any of you know where I can score a set? TIA

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have searched the world over(not really) but I need 1/4 spacers for my rear wheels and I cannot find them anywhere! Do any of you know where I can score a set? TIA

My local tire store has them....it's a multi hole/pattern....would probably fit anything from four lug to six, maybe more :) They were $5 or $8 each. If I need to check availability for you and ship some I can.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought mine in Feb. I called them and clarified that its $50.95 per set.

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the $8 versus the $50 ones! I really don't need billet spacers, I just need spacers. Anything will do. Thanx for the replies guys.
PM sent Tony

Viper GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
will this spacer fit on 17' dodge viper factory rims ?
only on the back rims ? to make show in the back ?

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard of using these? Is it for cosmetics only, like to even out the rears with the fronts?

Anyone know if a 1/4" spacer would cause problems with lug fitting/like not as many threads available to screw down on...?

I have SSR's, they come with their own lugs...

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that you need at least 7 turns on the lug. With the 1/4 spacer I got 9 turns. I only put mine on for looks but I heard that some people use them with there racing wheels for clearance and a wider stance. I am guessing at that.​

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is still bothering me. I am using 1/4" billet spacers on the rear to even out the side profile of the car. I haven't tracked this car yet, but just about all the mods I've done have been to make it a stronger/ better track car. I did a search, but only found people who went with ARP studs in the rear and had to have the holes enlarged.

Is there a replacement stud that is actually just 1/4" or so larger than our factory ones? If so does anyone have the part number?

If you have done this, please chime in. I thought maybe it could be a DIY job, but then someone mentioned torquing to 300 ft/lbs! I don't have pneumatic tools. :(

MDoe8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't get the cheapest spacers that will fit. I tried that on one of my cars and they were far too "universsal". Fitment wasn't snug at all so I could never get a hubcentric or lugcentric fit with them.

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set from Dave's Big Brakes. They came with the big brake kit, but I don't need them anymore since I sold the stock wheels. They came with new lugnuts that extend more into the hole to get more thread. PM me if you're interested in them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala