when will I get my raffle tickets? when its over?

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to know when I will get my tickets. Paid for 3 when it was first announce and still haven't received my tickets. Any help?

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
The tickets are mailed around two dates. The first date was around July 1st and the second date is around August 19th.
This information is also listed on the raffle form.

So depending on when you purchased them ...feel free to write into [email protected] with your information and happy to help research your purchase & mailing.

The reminders arrived with great timing just 4 days left to purchase VCA raffle tickets!

Last edited:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are the tickets made at the same place as the new Vipers?.............:dunno:

.......if so, they may have to redistribute them as 2014 tickets. :lmao:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happens with every raffle, the mailing dates are clearly stated on the flyer containing all the rules, no one ever reads the fine print about when the mailings take place. Even if you buy a ticket on the last day of availability there is a time lag built in to allow the tickets to reach everyone before the drawing.
Even if there was a remote chance of a screwup with the mailng, your purchased ticket would absolutely still be in the drawing and you would win even if you did not have your copy in hand yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper