Where can I buy Viper apparel aside form sparatic listings on ebay ? ? ?

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure this subject has been covered (over covered) before, but the best place I can find to purchase Viper apparel is in Istanbul Turkey. FYI check out the following link ->

http://www.aksem.com/VIPER/viperaccessories.htm

I am looking for a light spring type jacket/wind-breaker for my Fiancee and myself. The leathers and "twill motorsport" are great, but to heavy for what I'm looking for at the moment. Of course I'm sure I could add a heavier jacket or two to my closet if the designs were right, overly warm or not...

Thanks in advance !
- ready for spring cruising

OP
OP

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS EVERYONE ! ! I follwed your advise and found a great source. Below is a quote that I posted to help some other poor soul who was looking...

I was looking for the same things and found a nice supply at the following link:

http://www.nyctvca.org/apparel.htm

I emailed Joe Oneto the club president at [email protected]

He replied with the following statement...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The satin jackets are quilted inside and serve
us well in the winter. We do have a spring cotton jacket. Very comfortable.

LIGHT WEIGHT MICROFIBER FULL ZIP COLLARED JACKET WITH SATIN LINING -- $120.00
Includes Club Emblem (new logo) or "Sneaky Pete" Emblem on back, Matching Emblem on Heart Area --
please specify RT10 or GTS on shoulder if desired. You can put your name on left side
of chest. See sample chart for colors

I can put Ohio Region for you instead of NY/CT region. All jackets are custom made
to order. We now have permission to use the old logo (sneaky Pete) or the new logo
in association with the VCA. In the past VCA dropped the old logo so we couldn't
use it. Now it's OK. The jackets are black but the logo can match your car color.
I like the new logo. We do the eyes and fangs in silver. Everything is embroidered.
Which Viper do you have and what color is it?
Tel. ***-***-xxxx Call if you have any questions. Check out our hats and T shirts.
I could change anything to Ohio Region.
Thanks,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I left out his phone number, but you can email or set up a phone contact on a per case basis.)
I was of course asking about no region or ohio region stuff. Nice color combos, etc. I'm ordering some items from them in a few days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4