Where is the action?!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seems, there isn't much action on the home page regarding new threads and discussion anymore. Is it that the demise of the Viper has brought about general apathy in our members? Or is it some thing else? I notice on the "other" big Viper club homepage, new threads appear daily. Just asking. :rolleyes:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that interest in the club picks up now that the IRS matter has been favorably resolved. There were a number pretty wild allegations flying around during the VCA's secession event and "civil war" of 2013. After a very close, detailed, thorough and long examination, they proved to be exaggerated or false. As the VCA President posted in multiple separate threads today, the exempt status of the VCA has been sustained. But I also think that the end of Viper production will cause a drop in the number of people who maintain an interest in the car. As I recall, there have always been a number of members who have to have the latest and greatest car who will undoubtedly move on from the Viper. I wish Dodge had figured out a way to fit the eight speed auto Hellcat tranny into the Viper and mate it to the V!0. That would have been one interesting variant which I think many more people would have bought. Drag racing wise, it would have been much faster than the six speed manual by more efficiently using the power curve and producing a superior launch.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you this....I delivered a Viper to Prefix / Arrow a few days ago. I was lucky enough to be able to view the inside workings at Prefix.
What an operation. Beautiful Shop, Lots of Body Panels being Painted for those who have ordered new. Who i can figure out how to get the pictures
from my phone to this site i will post. The 2 that stood out was a Red / White / Blue (lemans heritage colors) and the British Racing Green (Military Green)
with Black Stripes.....You all will be very lucky