Where to buy tires?

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to purchase a new set of 17" Pilot Sport tires, any recommendations on a good place to get them from? Tirerack.com has them for $288 front and $325 rear I don't know who else sells them or where the best deal is. Thanks

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought a set from Discount Tire a week ago. The price was about a wash installed versus Tire Rack, including shipping and installation. Make sure that wherever you go they can perform a load balance.

Good Luck,
Ron

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Go with TireRack for a couple of reasons;

1. Luke ( 888-541-3953 ext. 362 ) frequents the board and constantly is helping Viper owners with questions on their cars.
2. One of the Corporate officers owns a Viper!! He is as passionate about the Snake as the rest of us.

There are more reasons, but wanted to keep it simple.

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give John Zisser a call at Zisser Tire. 1-800.869.8992. Not only is he a viper owner, part of the Gateway Club, he advertises on this board.

DN

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Load balancing is a balance machine by Hunter (I believe it is a Hunter 8700) that applies a road load to the tire as it rotates it and measures the imbalance. Very effective at providing good balance for the wide Viper tires.

Ron