Which High Flow Cats to use with Corsa Track Exhaust?

Viper 24

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've seen several posts on exhaust and headers and very few on actual Cats. I am going to a high flow cats and wanted to get some guidance on which ones are most effective with the Corsa Track and Paxton?

I am not 100% satisfied with Corsa Exhaust note, specifically after the engine has heated up. I am hpoing to add the high flow cats and possibly a new muffler that refines and quiets the sound at low RPM.

Any guidance is much appreciated -

jm

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you currently catless?
High flow cats won't do too much toward your goal of "refining" and quieting the exhaust note.

The Corsa track is pretty loud. With headers, it is obnoxious loud. Vortex cones will help some.

I've pretty much decided that I only like loud exhausts when the car doesn't have side pipes. Having a loud exhaust right next to my left ear isn't very appealing for very long.
If an extra set of Vortex cones doesn't tone mine down significantly, I'm moving to the 3 inch B&B crossover system.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am waiting to hear if anyone has ran a corsa track with 2 of the cats removed. I am planing to go that route and would like to know how it sounds compared to having all 4 cats on the car, or running high flow cats.

OP
OP
V

Viper 24

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have all four cats still in the car. From what I understand the stock cats are very inefficient and run extremely hot (culprut for much of the interior heat). Transitioning to a high flow cat reduces heat and will improve exhaust flow.

I am concerned about noise levels and how this will impact Corsa mufflers. Also, I am not familiar with high flow cat brands, which one works the best, etc.?

Thx - jm