white Viper

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one that is a current member. Maybe Paul can chime in since he has some bizarre knowledge about every Viper that enters or leaves the state.:dunno:

OP
OP
C

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt know that had white in 1996. The lady down at the licensing place here said her son has this viper and he lives in Renton.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't remember the number but 2 or 3 White with Blue Stripes GTS's were made in 96. I believe they were made for Chrysler Execs. Somebody, will most likely post the correct info shortly.

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't remember the number but 2 or 3 White with Blue Stripes GTS's were made in 96. I believe they were made for Chrysler Execs. Somebody, will most likely post the correct info shortly.

Not sure about that, they built one hundred white with blue stripe GT2 (GTS) cars in 98.
They also built a bunch of 96 rt/10 (gen 1.5) cars that were white with blue stripes but the stripes were not full lenth.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I checked and found that I remembered correctly. 3 White with Blue Striped GTS's were made in 1996. They went to Tom Gale, Francois Castaing and Sandy Emerling according to page 130 of Maurice Liang's Viper Buyers Guide.

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I checked and found that I remembered correctly. 3 White with Blue Striped GTS's were made in 1996. They went to Tom Gale, Francois Castaing and Sandy Emerling according to page 130 of Maurice Liang's Viper Buyers Guide.
I looked into it as well, there is a picture of one on the site somewhere. Cool looking car!

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one we had pictures of on our web site belonged to Mr Ruckman, it is/was a 96 RT/10. He often led our club in parades including the Renton river days and was very active in cars shows and even an occasional track day. He was good about using a video camera and posted a video of him catching an Enzo at Pacific Raceways...
Unfortunately a couple of years ago, he had a tire go flat that caused a small incident and he no longer owns the vehicle.

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry hit send too soon. In addition, we also had 3 of the 100 GT2s (GTSR replicas) that were 1998 White with Blue GTS cars in the area, one moved to Napa Valley and I believe the other two were sold.

There is a newer commemorative edition 2005 SRT-10 around that recently joined our club and is on the forums. :)

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one that is a current member. Maybe Paul can chime in since he has some bizarre knowledge about every Viper that enters or leaves the state.:dunno:

Looks like you guys can figure it out all by yourselves. I knew of two of the GT2's but not the third. Don R's car was the white 96 RT- really an eye catcher.

I know many of the cars because MOST of them have been to my house at one time or another!! Heck there have been Panoz and Ferrari's at the house when the Vipers were sick.

PBR

Two R/Ts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I knew of a White and Blue 96 R/T 10 owner. He was part owner of Sunset Motorsports used Motorbike store in Fife a few years ago. I almost bought a set of wheels from him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62