Who else is going to the NARRA event this weekend?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who else is going to the NARRA event this weekend?

Viper days, great racing, PDE (drivers ed), awesome cars to look at, vendors, and the weather is supposed to be GREAT!

The best mod you can make to your car is learing how to drive it. Think you know how? The track is a very humbling place. Instructors are very patient, great place to spend the weekend and it is right here in New Jersey.

Want to know more?

http://www.narraonline.com

You must be registered for see images

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Steve,
I will be there and am looking forward to the HPDE and the TT and GTC races. I hope the weather is good. The last time I went to Thunderbolt in Oct it snowed 6 inches.
PAVenomRT/10
2009 ACR

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you participating or watching? I'll be driving in the solo group. I will be easy to find, I'll be the guy in the back. LOL

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
I was driving. I was the guy with the Black/Gray red striped ACR. Were you driving the convertible with the hard top? It is a nice looking car. I had a blast and hope you didi as well.
PAVenomRT/10

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish NARRA would do more events at Road Atlanta. I've done 1 with them there, but they only have it on their schedule 1 time per year.

I'm running NASA this weekend, but they've already pissed me off with the info on their website saying 1 thing and them telling me another. It's not "misleading" on the site, it's 100% the opposite from what they recently told me. Thought about cancelling, but I still want to get out on the track. Not to mention that the weekend is more expensive and you only get 20 min sessions instead of 30 min sessions.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
I was driving. I was the guy with the Black/Gray red striped ACR. Were you driving the convertible with the hard top? It is a nice looking car. I had a blast and hope you didi as well.
PAVenomRT/10

I had a great time. I am planning on going to VIR next month. This is what I was driving:

You must be registered for see images attach

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Glad to hear you enjoyed it and I hope that we turn out a record number of VA/MD/DC members at VIR! See you there ;-)

Jim