Who from VA-MD Chapter is Attending Viper Days at VIR July, 2007?

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,

I'll be there again this year and was wondering the same thing. This is absolutely the best run track event of the year AND it's held on what everyone considers one of the best tracks in the country. We really need to encourage more of our region's members to come out and learn the Viper's handling dynamics so they can avoid the pitfalls and experience the thrill of driving their car on the track too.

There was an article in the WSJ a few weeks ago that was highlighting the fast exotics that people wreck-largely due to not getting the proper training that Viper Days teaches everyone.

I also look forward to seeing old friends-I feel like it is bit of VOI mixed with an abundance of fun on the track.

Jim

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm in, I'm not registerd for it but will probably drive down. Still deciding on upgrades and want to snoop around.

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys-while my first encouragement was for folks to attend to drive their car on the track-and in case you didn't know there is an option to run on only one day (call Courtney to get details (847) 594-8477).

This event is also excellent if you want to spectate too. And excellent vendors are in attendance if you want to pick up some Viper treats for your beast-Archer Racing Accessories will be there with their tractor trailers and crew. Bobby Archer and usually a bit more. Plenty of Comp Coupes, Gen I, II & III cars will be found on the track and in the pits :drive:

It is only a 4 hour drive from the DC beltway to what will be Viper heaven this weekend!

Jim