Who has a racing seat they wanna sell???

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a racing seat for my 2000 Viper. I'm 6'2" and 250 lbs., I missed the Sean Roe auction seat or I would of bought it and new Sparco or Cobra seats with mounting hardware are expensive to use just 4-5 times a year. If anyone has one to sell e-mail me, I would like one with all the mounting hardware so I just have to take out the 4 seat mount bolts to put in/out.

Or if anyone has a "deal" on a new one I will consider.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red and Black sounds good to me!! I saw the seat that Sean was selling on Ebay also. Looked good! I would be in on a group buy if the price is right!
One question though, it might sound obvious, but can a race seat be set all the way back with the included mounts? I would be getting the race seats for the track, but also for the extra room!
I am 6'5-1/2" 220! I have the 2" lowering kit in now, but I have been thinking a race seat would give me some additional room! Any thoughts on how much room I could gain here?!
Also, a friend of mine, 6'8", would die to have a Viper but doesn't think he will fit with just the lowering kit. So he is considering a 911. If I get a seat in mine and he fits, well, we'll have another VCA member real quick!