Who here is the youngest Viper owner?

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do some of you have to be assholes about it? I ask a serious question and most of you are haters.

Because son, if you would use the search function, you would fine that they are plenty of vipers owned by guys a lot younger than yourself....hater. Now go purchase that vette and ****** the nuts of fellow lt1,ls1,ls7,lq4 lovers.

Silly people and their need to check their egos'. Here of all places?

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My parents won't even have met for 4 more years. I've got you all covered. But they will have big plans for me, once I can drive.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do some of you have to be assholes about it? I ask a serious question and most of you are haters.

You, with all two posts ask that? Stick around another ten years and then re-read what you wrote. You'll realize how much of a dumb pretentious kid you sound like.

Danny Ocean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My parents won't even have met for 4 more years. I've got you all covered. But they will have big plans for me, once I can drive.

Sorry, I've even got you beat...my personal psychic indicates I will own a Viper in my next life.

:smirk:

D. Ocean
Miami, FLA

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i know a kid here just turned 17 years old and just got co-signed and bought a 05 SRT, also some other young kids around bought new C6.....i mean if someone just live under their parents, no house payment or rent, and working their head off all day, doing payments for 6-7 years, viper is the ONLY car, then i think MOST of people will able to afford a viper...it's not hard at all, most people can make around $1k at least per month with full time on a normal job.....

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was 41 when I got mine and I don't know why you haven't gotten many serious answers to your question.
Yes you must be one of the younger ones to own a Viper.
Congrats to you and good luck. You're gonna love it

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it easy arly! I wouldn't come on this board with only 2 posts and start calling some of the people a$$holes. A lot of what is said with a post such as yours is in fun and not meant as being mean. We are just having fun. And how serious of a question is being the youngest viper owner anyways? I suggest you go sit in the corner, think about what you said and when you get a few more posts under your belt and know how we do things on this board, then you can start mouthing off. Until then, I suggest you watch who you are calling names.

OP
OP
A

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I didn't mean "serious", but I just wanted to know the answer. I am proud of my accomplishment. I ain't rubbing nothing in.

LynnRI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it easy arly! I wouldn't come on this board with only 2 posts and start calling some of the people a$$holes. A lot of what is said with a post such as yours is in fun and not meant as being mean. We are just having fun. And how serious of a question is being the youngest viper owner anyways? I suggest you go sit in the corner, think about what you said and when you get a few more posts under your belt and know how we do things on this board, then you can start mouthing off. Until then, I suggest you watch who you are calling names.
You tell em' Daddy! :D

It's takes mucho perseverance for someone your age to work/save enough for a significant purchase like this. Congrats.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry, I've even got you beat...my personal psychic indicates I will own a Viper in my next life.

:smirk:

D. Ocean
Miami, FLA

Sometime during the Roman Empire...

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 28, and just bought mine. However, unlike many people on here, mine is paid for with money that I earned, not was given. It really makes you appreciate things more, I think.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I didn't mean "serious", but I just wanted to know the answer. I am proud of my accomplishment. I ain't rubbing nothing in.

It is very funny that you think you could be rubbing in your new purchase to a bunch of owners. Why would we be jealous or hate on you as we all already have one? Owning a used $45k car is not really that hard. There are three kids under 20 in my town with Z06's. Two of them were bought brand new at 50k +.

My only point is, enjoy the car and don’t take yourself too seriously. Remember that you are sitting at the grown up table now, so think before you type.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anaconda most if not all the people here bought their cars with their money.
i bought my first viper at 22 and just bought my second a month before my 25

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The chick has a hot ***, too bad her face looks like a bulldog : )

arlydude..........Don't sweat all the jealous old farts here on the board. One or two in particular are assholes by nature who think what they say is really important, but the others, they're just having a bit of fun. So chill, and enjoy the wealth of information the site has to offer. Congrats on the new ride, and be safe.

Speaking of rides, my neighbors 18 year old son drives a '99 GTS, his daughter, a 996. Both are good kids and drive responsibly.

When I was 16 I drove a Chevelle SS, light blue with white leather. Got my first 'vette at 18 as a graduation present. So what if daddy paid for it, I'd do the same for my kids if they were deserving of it.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anaconda most if not all the people here bought their cars with their money.
i bought my first viper at 22 and just bought my second a month before my 25

Gotcha, but I will be willing to bet that the post above about the 16 year old who just came into the shop to get headers installed on "his" SRT-10, didn't pay for it....

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it matter "who" paid for it? So what if he got it as a gift. If I had the extra cash layin around, I'd give my son (if I had one : ) a Carrera GT for his birthday.

I don't understand the mind-set that giving someone something of value makes it worth less than if they'd bought it themselves. It reeks of jealousy.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it matter "who" paid for it? So what if he got it as a gift. If I had the extra cash layin around, I'd give my son (if I had one : ) a Carrera GT for his birthday.

I don't understand the mind-set that giving someone something of value makes it worth less than if they'd bought it themselves. It reeks of jealousy.

I sure do. When you are driving the car and think "because I worked hard, I can afford this" it gives you a sense of accomplishment and pride. No one has ever bought me a car or anything remotely like that. I bought my house, car, etc. with money that I worked hard to make, and from the schooling that I sat through. I am proud of that. I could have just done nothing, and then I would have nothing.

Now, sure, if I had rich parents, and they bought me a car, I would have been happy as can be. I am just saying that is MY situation, I think that I appreciate what I have more, this way. Am I jealous? Yeah, probably. I would have much rather done NOTHING to get my car, than work and study hard to get it. But that's too damn easy for me.

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand the "worked hard for what I've got" mindset. Rewarding someone who has done just that is what I'm referring to. Hard work can be rewarded in different ways.

Now, if I had a son who was an ass-clown, it would be a different matter.

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Come on now.... if you got the car after you hit the lotto vs slaving away for 5 years to save up for it, I would THINK the person who slaved away would value THAT car a little more don't you? It's human nature.

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... if you got the car after you hit the lotto vs slaving away for 5 years to save up for it, I would THINK the person who slaved away would value THAT car a little more don't you? It's human nature.

I disagree. I don't value a dollar any less because it's given to me. A dollar is a dollar. Now, if I had so much money I could spend carelessly then I might not be as selective in what I choose to spend it on, but I'd still value it for what it is. That's not to say some people don't value what they have. But I won't look down on someone because they were given something I covet.

The value of an object is subjective, based on personal experience. I choose not to judge because of that. Anything we receive in life is a blessing, whether it be hardship or wealth. I've endured both and value the experience of both equally.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand the "worked hard for what I've got" mindset. Rewarding someone who has done just that is what I'm referring to. Hard work can be rewarded in different ways.

Now, if I had a son who was an ass-clown, it would be a different matter.

That was what I was getting at, the "ass-clown" syndrome.

Now, just as an example....
Neither of my parents have any money. They hardly work, and I don't talk to them much. My younger sister just got a scholarship to Princeton. I gave her my PT Cruiser to use. I felt like she deserved it, after getting like a ten zillion score on her SATs and a consistent 4.0 GPA in high school. I rewarded her. Now, if she was out partying and generally doing nothing with her life, I wouldn't have given her the car. I would have sold it. But I felt good giving her the car, because she is very smart, works hard at her studies, and is a "good" girl.

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great. There's nothing like seeing the smile on someone's face when you give them a gift.

Heck, if I were extremely wealthy I'd be giving away all kinds of cars to deserving kids. There would be some high-school kids driving Lambo's, Porsche's, and Ferrari's. Man, talk about an incentive to do good.

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about "How old were you when you first crashed your Viper?" Vipermann1, are you reading this? :laugh: Keep the new RT rubber side down bro. :p

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
22 when i bought my 00. 13 mos til its paid off... cant wait!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery