Who was driving that 2002 FE in Ft. Lauderdale(Florida)?

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am down here in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on business. On yesterday(4/6/05), I was in Ft. Lauderdale when I made a bet with a friend that I would see at least one Gen 1 or Gen 2 Viper at Ft. Lauderdale Beach before we left that evening. Well my friend, who drives a 2000 Corvette Convertible, was sure that no one would be driving an("OLD") Viper at Ft. Lauderdale Beach. After 30 minutes of sitting at an outdoor cafe', my dream came true. Someone in a 2002 FE came driving down the strip and my bet was won! It's truely interesting to see all the attention that the FE got in comparison to his corvette. It really put my friend back in his place(Ha Ha Ha!) and made my pockets a little fatter. I just want to say Thank You to whomever drove that FE down the strip yesterday, by the way, the car was clean and it sound good......Thanks Again!!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a blue/white GTS and a black SRT last night near the riverwalk. There are sooooooo many fine cars and chicks down here in Ft. Lauderdale :D

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,If you are bored leave your number at my office and I'll buy you lunch at the Beni-Hana in Lauderdale by the Sea.954 564 3735.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed you Tony. Let me know next time and I'll round-up a couple of the local Viper boys to help stir up a little trouble.