WHOOP ASP RACE TEAM......................................

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are putting together a new and exclusive team of "few and proud" viper enthusiasts and are calling this exclusive club the "Whoop Asp Race Team".

Requirements for membership are simple:

1. You must have made a 10.99 or quicker 1/4 mile pass in a viper.

2. You must be the DRIVER of the car.........car owners who don't drive are not issued membership.

3. Your run must be documented by video and/or eye witness from an Existing Whoop Asp member.

We don't care about large membership size as this is a ELITE team and designed for those who want to be known as the best of the best!

License tag holders, hats, jackets, shirts and more will adorn all members. We will have a special "Honor Roll" of members at our booth at VOI 7. All members will be featured on a new page of this site including their run video, specs of their car, bios and more.

We don't care if you got your mods from the competition.

Gentlemen, this team membership is sure to be the most exclusive, most envied, and sought after title that the Viper drag racer could imagine! Be a part of something that says you are among the top drivers of your brand.

We will be accepting memberships in the very near future and of course, feel free to submit your requests and ideas that may enhance this "Top Gun" team to me any time.

Thanks

Tom(WHOOP ASP RACE TEAM FOUNDER)

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOM,DID U SCRAP YOUR 9 SEC NITROUS BUILD OUT PROGRAM WITH VIDEO FOR A FREE WHOP #SS CLUB.PLZ GIVE US AN UPDATE.STEVE U MR. 9 SEC MIGHT BE ABLE TO ADVISE U ON HOW TO GET THE BAND BACK TOGATHER.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!CAPS KOERNER

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom, hurry up and get me that NOS kit so I can start practicing to be apart of your Whoop Asp team..... hehe
bounce.gif

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame I am so far away it would be an interesting group.

In the UK we have the Old Farts Racing Team.

You must be over 50 is all it takes, but you can not join until a member dies!

Got my name down two years to go, logo is an old man behind a walking frame with a huge pair of air horns mounted.

P.S. Watch out America call the Sheriff Nadine's about to hit town.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NORM,

I replyed to your post on my forum as the reply is too truthfull to put here on this forum. Check it! Also we are still moving forward with the 9 second program, as we already have the MPH(140+) and will lay down the number as soon as we get back to a prepped track.

MES,

Your Kit shipped yesterday. We look forward to having you!

Paul,

This is a Worldwide membership. Run the number. JP the Sweede is eligible for membership!

Keep the comments coming!

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, put me in the club. I ran number of sub-ten passes with my 1993 Viper RT10 when I had it. I even won the Mopar National's with at 10.69/ 135 plus mph at that event. That was on the juice with a Venom 600 package many years ago.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gents,

Thanks for the comments.........keep em coming! For the road racers, submit suggestions as my mind is open. This is not about competition but about the top drivers and cars in our industry.

As for patent/copyright and all that mess........I'll take my chances. Whoop to me means something that is done with the hands, while "kick" means with the legs........not much of a leg to stand on in my book, Ahy??. Anyways, we are not making a product or competing with anyone, just a club name.

Feel free to contact me anytime with suggestions and or comments.

Tom(WHOOP ASP RACE TEAM FOUNDER)
Http://btrviper.com

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom

You might want to change that name.

Whoop Asp Race Team, or short......W.A.R.T.

See what I mean?

Sorry.

And no I am not trying to start anything. Just do not want to give the Ricers something to pick on because they have nothing else to do.

Edit. Sorry I just saw someone had already said something about the W.A.R.T bit in the dicussion section.

Like always I am to late.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems the new main discussion thread has been killed, so I'll post my 2 cents here.

The name isn't a patent problem, it could only be a trademark problem, if a problem at all.

BTW, alternative name idea: WAVE (as in, goodbye ;) ), short for Whoop Asp Viper Enthusiasts. Loses the racing, but oh well, whooping asp is the focus, not racing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth