Whos viper is this??

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to find out whos viper this is...or if you guys can give me information...Just wanting to ask how big the wheels and tires are (Im guessing there probably 19x10 and 20x13's out back.) How big the tires are. How much the car is lowered and using what (Motons, Aldans(sp), etc.) Also are these wheels chrome or high polished with clear? Finally HRE has differnet center caps what are these ones called? Thanks

Ricky

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any info on it Viper D? Your also doing wheels on your car what size did you go with? 19x10 and 20x13 im guessing? what size tires? are you lowering? If so what are you using to lower? Did you actaully see any other asanti wheels in person before picking the ones you did? the Af112 look really close to the hre 545r's. where did you get yours from and how much did they cost you with and without tires? Thanks man

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks lowered, or is it just larger wheels and tires?

Herc

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To be honest I never saw af 112's in person. My business partner has asanti 24's on his hummer h2 and they look great. I did go with 19x10 and 20x13 for the srt.(should have the fronts back in a week) Now that I have seen the rims in person I can tell you that they look BETTER than hre's espically the fronts (deeper lip) The centers are flat not like my current ssrs.

As of now I have no plans to lower my srt. I like to drag race and it will only hurt the weight xfter from front to rear. Another reason is that I just bought a 03svt cobra and am putting a twin turbo (800 rwhp) on it so the funds need to dirverted from the viper to the cobra for now.

vd..

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info vd.....

I really would like to know how the 112's look. I think they would look really close to the 545r's. Did you end up telling them how big of a lip you want on the back and the front or did they just do it themselves? (I read on their site somewhere I think that you can tell them how much of a lip you want! How much of a lip do you have on the front and back? Also did you buy direct from them? Finally the big question how much $$$$!!

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you supposed to go with a 285 front or 295 front??

Viper Mike you have a PM

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you go with anythiny bigger than a 275 on a 10 in rim it will look like *** and it will follow all the ruts on the road.

vd..

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to tell the what size I wanted I went with a 10x19 and a 275/30/19 tire.

I will have some more pics up soon.

vd..

Thanks I thought we were supposed to go with 285's! :eek:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ViperD I'll go with the 275 as well! Do you mind pming me with how much your wheels cost you?? I'm trying to figure out what a good price on them would be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc