Why do our speedometers start at Zero & not 70?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so the weather broke around here for a little bit and I had to pick my son up from a friends house about 30minutes away. I decided to take the Viper out. Im just cruising along listening to my Ipod and look down and im doing 85. I slow down because I wasn't in a hurry or trying to pass everything on the road (this time). In a wierd way Im actually trying to obey the speed limit...... :dunno: So a few minutes later I glance back down and im doing almost 90. This happened twice on the way home too. I finally gave up and came to the conclusion that the 0-70 hash marks on the speedometer are a waste and trying to keep the Viper at 65 isn't possible on the freeway. So I vote to have anything below 70mph on the speedomter removed on future production vipers. Who is with me?:headbang:

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh: Totally agree :D So who do we lobby? CAAP? :rolaugh:

Yea I think thats a good start. Im sure they are looking for ways to save $$$ on Viper production now days. I can only imagine the savings adding up by not having to produce all those hash marks. Just think of all the little korean kids in a sweat shop that wont have to punch out black marks anymore from 0-70. :think:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96