Why has this car not sold yet?

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been looking for a "NEW" yellow GTS... New meaning next to no miles (under 100 is cool with me) and I just cant find an 02 solid yellow so I am considering this solid 01 ACR. My question is at this price why hasnt it been sold? I have seen it on Ebay a few times already and it hasnt sold? I am taking care of some loose ends with family matters and if I havent found a new 02 I will be seriously considering this car in about 2 months (if its still available then) If anyone has any info on this car I would love to hear it.
Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6209&item=2474730699&rd=1

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its background looks good and it is really new.
Its from a small town in IL.
Maybe it set in the dealer`s inventory for years ...

And the price 62000$ is good (for the canadian market).

I would harry to get the car ...

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has the car been placed "in service"? If not and it's not been titled, you should be able to get the full factory warranty from your purchase date. Be sure to ask specifically about this point!!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not many vipers come new from the factory with more than 20 miles. And many come with 5 to 10 miles on them. Knowing for sure where the other 70 miles came from would be nice.

I'm sure it's fine, but what if it's 280 quarter mile runs by the salesmen that get to drive it for having a good month? If it wasn't your car and it was the first time you got to drive a viper, would you want to get on it? So what I'm saying is the break in miles would be something to think about.