Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
More tongue action.

That'll fix it.

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jewelry is my bargaining chip, always has been, always will be. Be as we are both contributing members of the household finances, she has learned to just buy what she wants for herself and take my only bargaining chip. It work(Ed) for me for a long time. But being as you are 35 years of marriage ahead of me, I should be getting advice from you. If it makes you feel any better, I hope someday to be in your shoes with this type of problem. Just buy it, couches aren't that bad.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren't they supposed to have one at VOI? Make her go so she can take a spin in it and enjoy all the nice new features. or you could total your audi so she can't drive it anymore:{)

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am fortunate to have a wife who is as much a gear head as me, only bowtie. Until this weekend she had a pair of Z06's. She now has a 60th anniversary ZR1. She has no love for either of my Vipers, too cramped for her even at 5'6" and 125#. I am 6'1" and 260#. If the new one fits me and I part with my 09 she doesn't care if a Gen V eventually lands at our home. Have to see it in person and in black.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too cramped? I am 5'7" and can't say I have space complaints in either generation Viper so I am guessing it is a bowtie thing :eater: Please do not take this the wrong way but may I ask how your wife is divided proportion wise, long legs short torso, short legs long torso or equal? Because this can play an important role in the feeling of a car's interior space.

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you can always go the "but baby you would look so **** in the new viper", route! Along with the flowers

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One day, a long time ago, there lived a woman who didn't whine or complain and totally supported her man in car-related decisions.

But that was a long time ago and just that one day.

The end:)

OP
OP
B

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY this is HER car. I just spent over 200K 7 months ago on my toy.
on the 2012 R8 and sent it to heffner to get twin turbos.
Plus just ordered an 80k daily commute vehicle.I'm fortunate I've
always bought whatever car I want her opinion aside, but I can't
tell her what to drive that's her call. Has nothing to do with balls.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Bad Viper, once she sees the new Viper she'll forget about everything else. I saw it Austin, and the color is beautiful. I'm VERY emotionally attached to my Gen II, and the Gen V is the ONLY car I would even think about trading mine for.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Bad Viper, once she sees the new Viper she'll forget about everything else. I saw it Austin, and the color is beautiful. I'm VERY emotionally attached to my Gen II, and the Gen V is the ONLY car I would even think about trading mine for.

Mike, how seriously are you thinking about trading up?

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had that kind of coin, but I'm still living on a single military income; my father is seriously thinking about getting one though. He just bought a 392 Yellowjacket Challenger and traded his Furious Fuschia R/T for it. He's waiting to hear if he'll get 100% disability from the VA, and if things work out he'll most likely get one. I was just saying that the Gen V was the only car that would make me want to trade mine. I hope you and your wife are doing well.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think my wife is passing also. She really like her supercharged Range Rover Sport and don't think she going back to a Viper now.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had that kind of coin, but I'm still living on a single military income; my father is seriously thinking about getting one though. He just bought a 392 Yellowjacket Challenger and traded his Furious Fuschia R/T for it. He's waiting to hear if he'll get 100% disability from the VA, and if things work out he'll most likely get one. I was just saying that the Gen V was the only car that would make me want to trade mine. I hope you and your wife are doing well.

Yup, doing well. Enjoying to SoCal region immensely. Are you really still in the NV region?

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Texas now, but pretty far away from any big cities/clubs so I hang out with the local Corvette club.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62