Wife says sell Viper!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't say get rid of wife keep house and Viper.Been there.Anyway I say Krysxler is going under or to the highest bidder.Either way Viper is DEAD but someone will want Jeep,300 series cars and possibly minivan.All the rest is gas guzzlers,junk and or loses money.I say we will have an instant classic.She says price will go up.Worth too much to drive.Not going to be a garage ornament so sell it and make money on it.Her logic is great and what I have been preaching.I was speechless.She gets the financial now but not the viper thing.Prayers are welcome.If you see me driving a corvette,auto trans car with cup holders please conceal your laughter and don't give me the finger. GTS Bruce :hitfan:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't say get rid of wife keep house and Viper.Been there.Anyway I say Krysxler is going under or to the highest bidder.Either way Viper is DEAD but someone will want Jeep,300 series cars and possibly minivan.All the rest is gas guzzlers,junk and or loses money.I say we will have an instant classic.She says price will go up.Worth too much to drive.Not going to be a garage ornament so sell it and make money on it.Her logic is great and what I have been preaching.I was speechless.She gets the financial now but not the viper thing.Prayers are welcome.

LOL - WHAT?! :headbang:

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is easy.

Find a buyer, get close to the deal, then go and take that final drive with her at sunset.

You'll come home and change your mind.

(whistles innocently....)

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you have the viper before her??If so,just tell her the viper was here first and she took you both on......

I'm sure you have your reasons for selling....
Good luck

Also say sell the wife..How can she make you misserable like that LOL!!!!!!

D

DAMN YANKEE

She is, of course, right! Also, the housing market has topped, sell the house.
Most retailers have forecasted that their sales will slow, sell you clothes. Freezing in California has really hurt crops, empty the pantry.

All you really neead is love.

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new here...but....

Do you guys actually listen to your wives?

If that was my wife, what I would of heard in that discussion was...

"blah blah blah Viper....blah blah blah make money......blah blah blah garage..... let's have sex...."

I don't see any issues here.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you really are going to "make money on it" then sell it. Cars rarely do that. And Vipers aren't that collecible yet. Most of us lose money on our Vipers, but don't mind. You obviously have other priorities. Like keeping the old lady happy, regardless of how little sense she's making. Then again, maybe you two are a good match in that way.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"blah blah blah Viper....blah blah blah make money......blah blah blah garage..... let's have sex...."

You must not be married... The last part is all wrong!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must not be married... The last part is all wrong!

NOW YOU TELL US! where were you (8) years ago joe? :bonker:

:D

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am always a little dumbstruck by posts like this. I not sure if its a joke and your kidding or guys are actually that mentally weak? if its a case of lack of fortitude and will power throw away the fanny pack take the pants back and shout 3 times "I Am Man". If your wife is Pam Anderson then sell the car and I applaud you...

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My advice to all those who are considering getting married. By everything you may ever want, Vipers included, before you get married. Make your wish list and get all the material items you can before its too late. :D

Oh, and if you do decide to get married, make sure to get seperate bank accounts. Then there is no discussion when you want to buy toys for yourself. ;)

Life's lessons learnt way too late. :confused:

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ROFLMAO! Although I'm a Newbie and only been around a month or so, this is the funniest thread I've read yet.

As a single 28-year old guy who just broke up with his girlfriend after knowing her for almost 3-years, have been together for almost a year, and was ready to get engaged, I say keep the Viper, especially if you had it before you got married, tell her "THAT'S STRIKE ONE!!" and go hook up with your mistress and her friend for the night.

Sorry, my opinion of women these days is slightly... skewed.

Seriously though, if I was in your shoes, assuming you are truly happily married and have a great relationship with your wife, I'd definately consider her suggestion. Gotta make the wife happy, cause she ain't your girlfriend anymore. But hey, what do I know? I'm 28 and I'm lost when it comes to women.

Jason
97 B/W GTS
91 YEL ZR1

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and if you do decide to get married, make sure to get seperate bank accounts. Then there is no discussion when you want to buy toys for yourself. ;)

:confused:

This is the KEY to happiness, it works the other way around too, 10 years ago the wife wanted to retire, I said no way, she was too good an earner, thats when I discovered her slush fund! huge :D

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are going broke because of your Viper and accessories then I could see selling it. But if it's something that really gives you pleasure and you have your finances in order I don't get it. The car is not an investment for me so I'm not going to sell it to make a few thousand unless I am really desperate. Sometimes these things reveal something else going on in our relationship that needs some work rather than the situation itself. Maybe there needs to be some really good communication about how she feels about it. Try to understand how she feels and see if you can relate without being defensive. (Just lie back on the couch and tell me about your childhood) LOL

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all must have married the wrong women. Mine wants me to keek the Viper and let me install the supercharger. Then also told me to go out and get a new truck just the other day.
4995VIPER_008.jpg
trucks_008.jpg

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You all must have married the wrong women. Mine wants me to keek the Viper and let me install the supercharger. Then also told me to go out and get a new truck just the other day.

Your wife is very rare find :D . Your one lucky dude!!