Will Brembo 6 piston 14 rotor fit with stock 18 inch wheels?

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can get a killer deal on these and was wondering if anyone else has them with the stock 18 inch dog dish wheels. I was also wondering if I can put the stock fronts on the rear with the 14 brembo rotors as well

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have srt set up 14" rotors 4 piston all around. Had studs switched to longer ones and have ipso spacers 3/4 rear and .5 fronts. If that helps.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can get a killer deal on these and was wondering if anyone else has them with the stock 18 inch dog dish wheels. I was also wondering if I can put the stock fronts on the rear with the 14 brembo rotors as well
What model of 6 piston Brembo as there are many versions depending on the application. Yes, a 14" rotor will fit on the back, but you will need an adapter to bolt to the rear spindle. You will also have to cut the rear spindle in order for the adapter to fit.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 355mm GT version . Will that fit the front without adapters?
A part number would be best to see if the calipers fill fit. Just about every aftermarket caliper will have its own mounting adapter in order to fit the application it is being used for. If you provide a part number a search f the Brembo site can help with the application of the Caliper. A 14' rotor will definitely fit a stock 18" Viper wheel. The rears as well. Best of luck.