Will CORSA fit BORLA exhaust system ??

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three years ago I installed the Borla 3" Cat back system on my 98 Viper. I decided I wanted to go with the 3" Catback System from Corsa instead. It just arrived. I am wondering if the rear muffler part will fit on the existing Borla pipes? This would save me the time and hassle from taking off my side sills just to change the same identical pipes (if that is so). Has anyone come across this?

PS. If anyone is interested in a nice Borla 3" Catback System with less than 2000 miles and 3 years old, make me a half way decent offer.

Thanks
A1998

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it will fit, and my guess is that it probably would not work like Corsa intended it to. The pipe seams are not identical and would not match up.

Corsa is engineered to reduce/eliminate drone at certain RPMs and my guess is that you need all four mufflers to work properly. I would take it to a trust worthy muffler shop and have the whole Corsa system installed. You won't regret it.

I had the old Borla and replaced it with the Corsa and liked the latter system much better. Everyone has an opinion on exhaust notes, but the Corsa is the most civil exhaust of all the aftermarket when cruising although it opens up on so you can hear it on acceleration

Good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang