will it fit?

TCMViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will a front splitter from a 2001 RT/10 fit properly on a 1995 RT/10?:dunno:thanx in advance...

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the '01 RT shares the front fascia with the GTS which has a more pronounced lower chin. I don't think it will fit properly but but I'm not an expert.

Rob

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look up Dave666's long story of making a splitter and diffuser for his Gen 2, you will see I posted pictures of my version of the Gen 1 Roe chin duct. It was surprising how different it is underneath. I recall the holes for the Roe duct were behind the teeny chin spoiler hanging down from the fascia on the Gen 1, while the Gen 2 holes are ahead; meaning the position of the chin spoiler strip moved.

So it may still fit, but ...

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i guess i mean facia bolts onto bottom of front chin

Are you actually talking about a real add-on part, like a splitter? Do you have pics of what you are looking at acquiring?

Looking at Autoform's website, they do want to know what year your car is when you order one. That would leave me to believe the year matters.

And Tom... Did another test on my splitter last night. X4X mph and it's still attached. :D

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, technically very curious about splitter + Roe duct performance in combination.

X4X is some kind of larger Mexican beer bottle, right? Bigger than Dos X?