Will rear defuser help keep bumper clean?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It helps keep the bumper clean...... :dunno:

Home_finally_014.jpg

blk_whls_001.jpg

diffuser_015.jpg

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting dust on the rear bumper is part of the beast due to turbulence etc. and is a pain for nearly all vehicles. My old GTS had a solid CF unit which used the oem holes. Got it from some place in Calif. years ago for around 800.00.

Attachments

• 100_0130.jpg
    100_0130.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_0128.jpg
    100_0128.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 16

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting dust on the rear bumper is part of the beast due to turbulence etc. and is a pain for nearly all vehicles. My old GTS had a solid CF unit which used the oem holes. Got it from some place in Calif. years ago for around 800.00.

That was a lovely car, So what happened to the guy that stole it?
Did he end up in Jail :eater: I would have dragged him from the back of my car :mad:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a lovely car, So what happened to the guy that stole it?
Did he end up in Jail :eater: I would have dragged him from the back of my car :mad:
Long story but after 2 years of waiting, the DA office called me last July and said the detective screwed up the investigation along with others and was fired. GOOD. You have probably seen my posts about my idea of most cops anyway so it does not surprise me. The BAD news is the thief only spent 6 months in jail and probably out in 3 due to the over crowding crap. He was only charged with unlawful possession of a vehicle as they could not prove he broke into my house and actually stole it. But he had to be pulled out with the jaws of life thru the roof after he totalled it an hour after the theft. I REALLY miss that car and had to hire an attorney just to get USAA to pay me. I lost A LOT of money with what I finally got too. No more USAA of course.

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long story but after 2 years of waiting, the DA office called me last July and said the detective screwed up the investigation along with others and was fired. GOOD. You have probably seen my posts about my idea of most cops anyway so it does not surprise me. The BAD news is the thief only spent 6 months in jail and probably out in 3 due to the over crowding crap. He was only charged with unlawful possession of a vehicle as they could not prove he broke into my house and actually stole it. But he had to be pulled out with the jaws of life thru the roof after he totalled it an hour after the theft. I REALLY miss that car and had to hire an attorney just to get USAA to pay me. I lost A LOT of money with what I finally got too. No more USAA of course.
Really sorry to hear that, If its any comfort you can guess How you influenced me to do the changes on my car :D

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyways, to get back on track if you look at this pic you can see my diffuser is level with the rear bumper :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog