Will there be a 2002 model year Viper?

MrLucky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Conversations with my local Dodge dealer indicated that there would not be a 2002 model. Does anyone well informed know this to be true?

Thanks

Andy

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mr. Lucky one;

Good question! I love my new 01' RT so much that I would like to consider ordering an ACR (02') before the old body is retired. It seems that people are saying on this board that the new 03' would begin building in 02'. I don't know if that is true, but it makes me wonder as well if there will be an 02'. It seems like they would be very limited if they start building the 03' Viper, don't you think?

Let us know what you find out. It seems that getting an 03' will be near impossible from the way people are apparently pre-ordering from dealers. I am glad for Viper that the 03' looks to be a hot item. Meanwhile, I can't say enough good things about the improvements in my 01' over the 98' I had.

Sincerely,

jim

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have been told by two high volume, highly respected dealers that there WILL be a 2002 model...run MAY be less. This is consistant with what I heard at CAAP in Jan, 01.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4