Winter 2008 Viper Magazine

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm very disapointed that Viper magazine did not do a separate article on the VCA/IRL event at Belle Isle last September.

As Mike Accavitti's article mentioned, there were plenty of great Vipers there, exciting track time and even the Saleen tour. Not to mention a great race weekend in the Motor City!!

I know Viper Magazine was there covering the event and plenty of photo's were taken. Can anyone explain why this event wasn't covered?

The DODGE COVER LETTER is the last thing the Mag adds.......the text and ads are set weeks before. So the "HINT" of the Belle Isle event will almost certainly be a full story next issue. The story on HOGAN was almost certainly bedded BEFORE the ruckus w/ Nick.....and the Belle Event occurred too late for production this issue. The "Archer Wins" article was from a JUNE RACE.... and just made ViperMag, altho submitted timely.

I can PROMISE that the Belle Isle Grand Prix will play a big role in Vipermag and VCA......BIG !

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

I would just like to get my magazine........

I would call on tomorrow-Monday for sure if you haven't received it yet.
They can tell you direct if it's on the way and when it was sent.

1-800-998-1110 and ask for Beth or Kim. Detroit time remember.
Have your information ready in case you have to leave a message with them-membership number, phone & address to reach you. PM me if you have any problems and I'll be happy to help.:)

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't received my magazine (or anything at all for that matter).:(

Was I supposed to get something in regard to my raffle ticket purchase?

V

Venomiss

Haven't received my magazine (or anything at all for that matter).:(

Was I supposed to get something in regard to my raffle ticket purchase?

Call the 1-800-998-1110 and ask for Beth or Kim.
They can help you with your magazine and with the raffle tickets-they handle both.
If you must leave a message please leave your name, phone, and when and how you joined the VCA and purchased raffle tickets.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...... To date, that bi-annual SRT-VCA event has raised almost $80,000 for USAF charities !

Can you point me to someone who sets up this race and the charitable activity? Not with the intent to hit up VCA members for more donations, but I would love to do something similar for the USN families.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you point me to someone who sets up this race and the charitable activity? Not with the intent to hit up VCA members for more donations, but I would love to do something similar for the USN families.

You can call me on an afternoon, and Ill fill you in.

V

Venomiss

PM sent your way.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the magazines for non-VCA people get sent out later than the VCA ones?