Winter air in my tires

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just cant take it any more .All the question from battery replacement to spark plug wires. I have to add one to the dumbo QUESTION OF THE WEEK.Do i have to let the summer air out of my tires and put winter air in um.and is it ok to use chicago air or should i drive to florida and get sum warm air .im at a lost please help..................RABBI ROOFUM LMFAO

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just cant take it any more .All the question from batterys replacemnt to spark plug wires. I have to add one to the dumb QUESTION OF THE WEEK.Do i have to let the summer air out of my tires and put winter air in um.and is ok to use chicago air or should i drive to florida and get sum warm air .im at a lost please help

try flatulence, its free and sounds like you have enough of it!!!

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chicago is the windy city. If you open up the valve stems and let the air into the tires that way, you will always have a tailwind pushing your car. You gas mileage will increase. Hope that helps.

Oh, and I agree, people should use the SEARCH button on here.

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also don't forget to do a visual inspection of the farbulator, piston return springs and muffler bearings while you're at it.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Summer air is bad for cars anyway. It is hotter, thus weighs more. Your car has had added weight on it all season. Take the car to a certified Viper tech to drain the air and refill with cooler, lighter winter air!!

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10 - you got that backwards......Light air rises, therefore his car may float away. I am sure the Service Manual explains it. I suggest he reference this first. If there is a problem with his Tech, he should call Tator.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, please, please, please, if you don't replace it, rotate the air in your tires. Since the tires can not be moved between corners, the air must be. Any of the usual vendors can supply you with the proper apparatus. :laugh:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Yeah...get rid of that humid summer air and put in dry winter air. If the summer air is not changed with the season change the humidity turns into water and will rust out the steel belts in your tires. Also, in cold climates the water will turn into ice during winter and cause your tires to slip off the wheels. BTW, how do you remove paint swirls and my CD doesn't work...should I replace it? :confused:

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys are all a bunch of liars. All you need to do for the winter is change your blinker fluid. Then you will be fine.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By all means be sure that you grease the muffler bearings and change the fluid in the headlights.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10 - you got that backwards......Light air rises, therefore his car may float away. I am sure the Service Manual explains it. I suggest he reference this first. If there is a problem with his Tech, he should call Tator.

Ok, a little Science 101 education here--friction slows things down. The friction his tires make with the road slows him down. Therefore, the lighter air will cause his car to float above the road, thus eliminating the tire-pavement friction making his car faster. DUH!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there some kind of narcotics in roof tar? If you inhale too much of it do you go crazy? I thought tires were solid rubber.

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just cant take it any more .All the question from battery replacement to spark plug wires. I have to add one to the dumbo QUESTION OF THE WEEK.Do i have to let the summer air out of my tires and put winter air in um.and is it ok to use chicago air or should i drive to florida and get sum warm air .im at a lost please help..................RABBI ROOFUM LMFAO

Yeah, you're right - these are some DUMBO questions:

How to use a claybar? Does it get anymore elementary?, DUH! :
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat...true#Post742630

I'm fat and cracked my console - where can I buy another one? DUH :
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat...true#Post741485

Not only is this one DUMBO - but, he can't even spell brake correctly! DUH :
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat...true#Post698810

What can I say? Spelling, grammar or just a stupid question - either way, it's DUMBO:
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat...true#Post674030

Now these ARE DUMBO! Oh, wait, they are all from you! Who woulda thunk?

Now quit trying to make fun of other people's legitimate questions and go think up another nonsense DUMBO question yourself...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, and to think all of this time I have been changing my fluids on a regular basis for naught. I was using hydrogen rather than nitrogen as is is lighter. A small risk for explosion though. But that is the risk you take to get sub2 second 0-60. I will have to try some trac action on the bead to minimize the tire slip as I am sure I got some of that icing occuring as well. Darn hydrogen costs too much and keeps on leaking out. I mean w t f!

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK VIPER you poor thing has rosie palm and her 5 sisters let you down again .or are you retaining water .such a man ****** you are.you must be a great guy to party with ...........as always shalom rabbi roofum

by the way get that air changed >>>>>>>>>>>>>

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a Dodge part # on northern winter air? Since we don't really have winter down here in the south, I don't think I'm getting the full benefits from the southern winter air that I have in the tires now. OR, would I come out cheaper by buying aftermarket northern air from a place like Autozone?

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK VIPER you poor thing has rosie palm and her 5 sisters let you down again .or are you retaining water .such a man ****** you are.you must be a great guy to party with ...........as always shalom rabbi roofum

Hey,RoofTar- I know your mom's name is Rosie, but she hasn't mentioned her sisters - but what does she have to do with this thread?

By the way, put your teeth back in, I can't understand a word you say. At first I thought it was ignorance, but maybe it's more than that...

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I missed that thread (I was out of the country for a while) but I completely agree. This forum should have higher standards than this clown posting nonsense.
I should have probably not responded in this thread, but I am fed up with him.

I am actually surprised that so many condone his behavior by responding to him. I will just ignore him from now on, hopefully others will tire of him also. Then he will just go away...

G

grcforce327

Also don't forget to do a visual inspection of the piston return springs while you're at it.

They actually are on cars with auto transmissions!!!See them everyday!!!

:2tu: :eek: :eek: :2tu:

OP
OP
R

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never enter in a battle of wits with an unarmed person..very sorry for your lack of in humor dept .i wish no harm to any one ,even a very sorry soul like your self .lighten up crack a smile it feels good .............

very sorry if the air in the tires was a pain in you 5zz

love peace rev roofum