Woodhouse A+

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I took delivery of my 01 ACR. The car was purchased from Bill Pemberton of Woodhouse Dodge in Blaire Nebraska.

If you are thinking of buying a Viper I suggest exploring your local dealer (mine is great but did not have the allocation) then call Bill. Compare. Bill's prices are very fair.

The big difference is great customer service and a great "purchase experience". I actually felt good handing over the cashiers check. It didnt hurt! I got a good deal on an AWESOME car. (period) No hassle. No seedy salesman. Woodhouse Dodge is an honest dealership built on reputation.

Shipping fees around the country are nominal compared to price gouging dealerships. When your localdealer says, "best I can do is blah blah blah under msrp", call Bill.

Even though they're 1200 miles away they are now my "local dealer." www.woodhouse.com

very satisfied!

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Bobby Woodhouse and his faithful right-hand man, Bill Pemberton got a 99 ACR built for me that nobody else would touch..all black with no A/C or radio. They gave me a great deal and delivered the car to my front doorstep in Tucson.

Both of them are avid participants and supporters of the Viper Days driving schools and racing series. They are "one of us" and truly deserve your support.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960