Woodhouse-Bill P and Mark J are great!!

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I'm not saying anything that isn't known already, but I just want everyone to know that Dealing with Mike and Bill over the last few weeks trying to figure out what mods to do to my '04 SRT has been great! They are two stand-up guys and haven't been pushy or difficult, and have patiently answered all of my neophyte questions without making me feel like a complete idiot! I cannot wait to take my car in when they get the rotors in and get everything done. They, along with everyone else here on the board have reinforced my thoughts that I made the right decision joining the small family of Viper owners!!

V

Venomiss

I know I'm not saying anything that isn't known already, but I just want everyone to know that Dealing with Mike and Bill over the last few weeks trying to figure out what mods to do to my '04 SRT has been great! They are two stand-up guys and haven't been pushy or difficult, and have patiently answered all of my neophyte questions without making me feel like a complete idiot! I cannot wait to take my car in when they get the rotors in and get everything done. They, along with everyone else here on the board have reinforced my thoughts that I made the right decision joining the small family of Viper owners!!
Yes, they are good guys:2tu: :bounce:
and Bill always keeps everyone entertained!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery