Woodhouse delivers AGAIN!!!!!

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my 06 VCA Coupe back from Woodhouse. They installed and painted my 08 hood and painted the roof stripes to finish them to the windshield. NOW IT LOOKS FINISHED. Chrysler should have painted these from the factory this way.

DSC03020.JPG

Thanks Mark for your help with this delivery again.

I did order and recieve the grill screens from Jon B. They fit perfectly and look awesome. Thanks Jon.

ROB

2snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOW.. NICE.. Bill P. and Mark are the greatest

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I want to see! I drop mine off at Woodhouse on Saturday for the '08 hood mod-It hasn't even left yet and I can't wait to get it back!

OT-I see you have a RRS in the garage-I am a huge RR nut and just traded in my '03 HSE for a new '08 full sized HSE RR. I also have a '95 soft dash Classic that I drive almost daily. Are you a member of the RR Forums?

OP
OP
W

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I want to see! I drop mine off at Woodhouse on Saturday for the '08 hood mod-It hasn't even left yet and I can't wait to get it back!

OT-I see you have a RRS in the garage-I am a huge RR nut and just traded in my '03 HSE for a new '08 full sized HSE RR. I also have a '95 soft dash Classic that I drive almost daily. Are you a member of the RR Forums?

Woodhouse did a AWESOME job. You will not be disappointed.

The RRS is my wife's truck. Even with the supercharger it is not quick enough for me. A few months ago I bought a 2008 SRT-8 Jeep and did some mods ;) and that Jeep is now BAD A$$!!!! Sometimes I have more fun in that than the Viper. It is the ULTIMATE SLEEPER. I get on some of the RR forums, but not much.

ROB

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!. I'm hopeful to get my 06 from Maryland back to Mark and Bill for a hood and a few other treats ASAP. I think it spreaks volumns about a Dealer, their service, and their commitment to the Viper community when someone not only buys a car site unseen, has it modded before delivery, has it shipped 1200 miles, THEN returns it that distance for additional work......

V

Venomiss

I just got my 06 VCA Coupe back from Woodhouse. They installed and painted my 08 hood and painted the roof stripes to finish them to the windshield. NOW IT LOOKS FINISHED. Chrysler should have painted these from the factory this way.

DSC03020.JPG

Thanks Mark for your help with this delivery again.

I did order and recieve the grill screens from Jon B. They fit perfectly and look awesome. Thanks Jon.

ROB

The Viper looks great and a nice write up about good service!
Go Woodhouse!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang