SSGACR301.JPG

SSGACR302.JPG

SSGACR304.JPG

SSGACR305.JPG

SSGACR306.JPG

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a menacing ride. I think I'll be giving Bill P a call on that, as soon as I can figure out which is easier; robbing a bank, or winning the lottery! :-D

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that car, but I absolutely hate those wheels..... do all the ACR SSG/BLK come with those wheels? Not that it completely matters since you can swap them out, I've just been curious since it seems every ACR people post pictures of have those wheels...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Costanzo,

That is the standard and only wheel available on all ACRs ( only minor exception will be the red rims on the 1:33 ) . It is lighter weight than the others ( though the six spoke is close ) and was part of the overall design scheme for the car.

Rumors have it that the FE ACRs may have a slightly different finish, also, on theirs, but that begs to be seen.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Costanzo,

That is the standard and only wheel available on all ACRs ( only minor exception will be the red rims on the 1:33 ) . It is lighter weight than the others ( though the six spoke is close ) and was part of the overall design scheme for the car.

Rumors have it that the FE ACRs may have a slightly different finish, also, on theirs, but that begs to be seen.

Hey Bill, thanks for the quick response. It seems every one loves the ACR wheels, so I guess I'm just an exception. I hated the ACR wheels on the GEN II as well. I'm definitely a 5star rim fan, but i hate black wheels completely, I'm more of a chrome/polished aluminum guy. :)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have powdercoated some rims , already, for folks to match the car color or just to change the look.

You wouldn't be the first one to change out the ACR rims ( though I recommend folks keep the originals ) for the polished look.