working e-mail address for Arrow Racing

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a reputable company to repair 2 small holes in my Gen III Viper motor (rod partially went through). Arrow racing has an e-mail listed as
[email protected] but it doesnt work. I thought I'd try them since their name is fairly common in the Viper community.

Thanks in advance.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, before you melt it down let me know, I might be able to use....always looking for another project

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a real shame. Are you sure you have no recourse against Ringgold Dodge? 30 miles and you throw a rod and you're stuck having to buy a new engine out of your pocket? Thats just wrong!

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call J&S here in Santa Barbara 805-969-4147 and ask for Jay. The weld up the blown apart blocks on Top Fuel dragsters all the time. Famous in that world for their work.

OP
OP
D

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys. I was thinking of a coffee table for it. To be fair Mike R said he would sell me replacement parts at his cost but 1) other paperwork goofs didnt give me a lot of confidence in having him do it 2) I couldnt verify what his true costs would be 3) I didnt want 2 dealers plus myself having to ship parts from this place to that, etc. It was easier to have one dealership handle everything.

Chris, I'll give J&S a call and see what they say.

heres a link to the pics:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=922

the holes are pretty small but man do they pack a punch. I knew there had to be someone out there that could fix it. Aarow said something about the oil galleys and possibly crank being destroyed would make it non economically beneficial to attempt.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery