-Every service record since new, 1 owner
-2 Viper covers
-3 tops including hardtop
-not a single scratch
-not salvage or rebuilt
-many other extras
-perfect in everyway.
Im thinking 43k-46k
just sold my Gts and looking a this one.
Thx guys and girls

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-Steel Gray with brown cognoc leather factory
-borla exhaust
-New tires and brakes less than 700 miles
-Every service record since new, 1 owner
-2 Viper covers
-3 tops including hardtop
-not a single scratch
-not salvage or rebuilt
-many other extras
-perfect in everyway.
Im thinking 43k-46k
just sold my Gts and looking a this one.
Thx guys and girls

I'm thinking $30,000-$35,000 :headbang: :omg:

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2002 Graphite went for $70K at Barret Jackson last winter.
In the real world, that was probably double. I'd say todays market the car you are talking about would bring $38K.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think prices are all over the place due to the economy. You might get a buyer at $40K, but more likely mid-30s, maybe a little higher.I will agree, everyone of these cars should be well over $50K :2tu:

Last edited:

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you can wait a bit, you will get more. You have a desirable colour, good upgrades, perfect condition and ONE owner...that red for 35k probably had more owners. I would rate yours above that. Ebay usually gets better steals. So I think 38-40k if you can wait for the buyer that will appreciate having only 1 owner and proper care.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is he buying or selling? Sounds like he wants to buy from his post.

Sorry, misread. I guess then it depends on what it is worth to the OP. If you desires a 1 owner car that is supposedly "scratch free" (which is pretty hard to find) and it is the color you want with options...this may fetch higher than 35k if the owner isn't in a rush. I would rather pay a bit more than get a red one from ebay that was the comp at 35k. And this is coming from a red owner....2000 gts acr of course (1 of 35) :drive:

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those mods add very little to the car in resale if anything...for you they may be...Rule of thumb, dont expect much back on most mod except maybe a S/C if removed and sold off...If you want mods buy em already on there...You make out way better!! Al

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine recently sold his 2000 RT/10 with 35k miles. It was clean title and pretty clean car. He had it for sale for 6 months on autotrader for $35k then lowered the price to $30k and still got no lookers at that price. He finally lowered the price to $29k and got an interested party to show up. The guy knew he had been trying to sell for a while and he was frustrated with the slow sale and the guy walked away with the car for $26k. The market is that bad right now and I say if anyone is looking to sell they need to wait it out till next summer(maybe). But if your looking to buy nows the time:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery