Wow! (Pic) This is mean!!

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That front end is the best front end i have ever seen atleast for now but the car must also be lowered for that front end to look good and if anyone can show be a better front end please be my guest.

Here are 4:

3114viper_38.jpg

Yes the plastic tow hook.....perfect for the ultimate poser....Could have at least made it smaller...i could have used it for a bottle opener to open my cold beer.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they make plastic strong enough to pull a viper? :D

Yea its that new ultralight abs/carbonfiber mix. They only made 3 in the entire world. Mostly for lemans...but it seems my partner here is so rich he was able to aquire one and attach it to his viper...He is my hero...When i grow up im getting a pool and tow hook just like his... :D

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Yea its that new ultralight abs/carbonfiber mix. They only made 3 in the entire world. Mostly for lemans...but it seems my partner here is so rich he was able to aquire one and attach it to his viper...He is my hero...When i grow up im getting a pool and tow hook just like his... :D

It's not my car. Man you can't even tell the difference between a RT-10 and a GTS or striped versus non-striped...LOL!

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's not my car. Man you're very ignorant...you can't even tell the difference between a RT-10 and a GTS or striped versus non-striped...what a ******...LOL!

Thank god...so whos car is it...I havent seen your car devil dog. I know its a gts, but that car looks like a gts to me from the front. Devil you may have striped your car...people talk about doing it all the time...I may have missed your press release. Sorry. Go find the owner and tell em ill fix that hood for free, its driving me nuts...

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

It's not my car. Man you're very ignorant...you can't even tell the difference between a RT-10 and a GTS or striped versus non-striped...what a ******...LOL!

Thank god...so whos car is it...I havent seen your car devil dog. I know its a gts, but that car looks like a gts to me from the front. Devil you may have striped your car...people talk about doing it all the time...I may have missed your press release. Sorry. Go find the owner and tell em ill fix that hood for free, its driving me nuts...

The hood is a prototype, ergo, the fit. I'm certain the production hood will have an appropriate fit. I think the car is very sweet!
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/favlinker.php?Cat=&Entry=8437&F_Board=UBB14&Thread=698448&partnumber=&postmarker=

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang