Wrecked Viper GTS in GA

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might have been a dodge dealer. An "un-named" dealer in GA had a technician (related to the owner and still employed in the dealership chain) take out a customer car, wreck it, and in the process hit an immigrant crossing the street. At 100mph, the guy flew through the air over 50ft up.

This was a while back, but with dealers like that, it could happen again!

JD

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FASN8N:
You must be registered for see images

I am sorry, I misquoted the color of the stripes. They were not grey, they were "bone white" like the picture above. Does this now make the car a Final Edition GTS?
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. That is a Final Edition.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Cherokee county and didn't see anything about the wreck!

The Georgia dealer that trashed the Viper and hit the pedestrian was Palmer Dodge, and the dealer didn't even pay for a thing!! They made the Viper owner claim on his insurance. No one in the GA Viper community deals with Palmer for ANYTHING only the unknowing do business with that place.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NOT ALL GTS's with white stripes are 02 Final Ed (many had red Vipers painted with white stripes on their own)...ONLY the 02 Red GTS's with FACTORY PAINTED white stripes are F.E.'s.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiepilot:
I live in Cherokee county and didn't see anything about the wreck!

The Georgia dealer that trashed the Viper and hit the pedestrian was Palmer Dodge, and the dealer didn't even pay for a thing!! They made the Viper owner claim on his insurance. No one in the GA Viper community deals with Palmer for ANYTHING only the unknowing do business with that place.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can we say lawsuit?

pissed.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte