Wrecked Yellow Viper

GATOR SERPENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this is not true. I had heard about a Yellow Viper in Jax, Fl flipping over a month ago. Was at the dealer talking to the body manager and he told me damages were up to $40,000 and not done. He told me the guy paid cash for the car and...I hope this is not true...Only got Liability and PIP on the car. No Collision.
I can't imagine anyone doing that, but...
You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
A number of cars have not made it home from the dealership in the hands of new owners with no previous high performance car ownership. I am sure this is true for all high performance cars. We get into a high performance car and think the car can drive around corners on a rail. With no or little understanding of balance, weight transfer, effect of road conditions, etc. If you have not raced with the SCCA/NASA/IRL, etc take advantage of the Skip Barber 25% VCA discount for their 2 day driving school, as a starting point. But until then get your braking done before turning into a corner and light pedal coming out until the car and wheels are pointing where you want to go before adding more throttle. Always look ahead where you want to go not at what you are trying to avoid hitting. Drive Safe and have a Great weekend!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi