Wrong turn in San Antonio

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted all you Northerners to know that it's 75, sunny, and clear today in good ole San Antonio. The RT/10 took a wrong turn on the way back from lunch and I just made it back to work (3:45). Good thing the boss owns a Viper, he understood my reasoning for being late.

Have a great day...............

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pissed.gif
only a high of 17 today
pissed.gif

You guys have it made. I did spend Saturday visiting the local dealerships looking at plenty of exotics to try to cure my withdrawal symptoms. I'll be glad once it starts hitting upper 40's here. I usually have my car out when it gets that warm.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Mr Roadkill. After spending 20 hours last month detailing the car for its nap.
In a moment of weakness...and after reading Chuck Tator's post to CitySnake: "Shut the computer off and go for a ride". I too spent the better half of my afternoon driving my baby...down the freeway.
So right now its 13 degrees and the sun is setting up North. But I am... master of my domain.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The furnace in my house is on the fritz. I'm waiting for the repair guy to figure out what's wrong. It's 51 INSIDE my house right now, and the mercury is slowly falling.....

Hmmmm, time for vacation to a warmer climate.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah Yah Yah and next summer when it is to hot down there to hold the steering wheel we will post our sunny and 70 degree weather!!!

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JF58854777:
Go directly to hell all of you...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto from Philadelphia ......

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it is 68 ungodly degrees here in Phoenix today....almost broke a sweat.
laugh.gif

Took a nice 2 hour cruise on some rural freeways. I had the day off. Since I work Tuesday through Friday, and Monday was a holiday, I had to take today off too for the holiday.
cool.gif

However, when summer comes and it's 115 degrees outside, and I'm ready to spontaneously combust...I always ask myself "why do you live here?" Thank god for AC.

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weather is getting to me. I gotta put the Viper in the garage for a while. I'm getting tired of driving it everyday in this dern 78 degree weather like today. Cant seem to find a single cloud around when you want it.
laugh.gif

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JF58854777:
Go directly to hell all of you...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Technically Hoosier Daddy and I live in Hell. I know the map says NY but the mapmaker never tried living here.

And yes it's frozen over...

Lou

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc