wtb 01-02 bumble bee gts!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have PM.

You're not selling yours are you?

Have you lost your ever lovin' mind?!?!?! NO WAY! Mr. Hemi Head and I just finished putting the RT Cats and Corsa 3" exhaust on mine. All I can say is DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM this thing sounds GOOOOOOOD!!! LOL

I just know of a bee here in the area at a local dealership.

OP
OP
W

wannabe-psi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is an '02 Bumblebee ACR that has been advertised in the latest issues of AutoWeek Magazine.

i really dont like the wing and its a little out of my price range :D

thanks for the heads up! :2tu:

frank

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check the other viper site, look for tucker who has a post in the srt section regarding his 06 coupe for sale. he also has a 02 bee with 4k miles that he is selling

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I e-mailed you info on my impeccable 01 Bumble Bee with 3,700 miles. It still has the 7/70 powertrain warranty they were offering at that time. I purchased the car new in September 2002 so the powertrain warranty is effective until September 2009.

As mentioned above by 2MANYTOYS (Brian), these cars are very reliable. I have had 4 Vipers and have never had any of them in for a warranty claim (knocking on my desk right now)...just a 998 recall.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you some pics. In addition, I created a web page to advertise the car in which I can provide.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7/70 powertrain is non-transferable FYI. Only in effect for original purhaser. To bad, I thought the 7/70 that was "in effect" on my 2001 GTS was valid too...until I tried to get a covered service.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric,

I'll have to call and double-check your claim, but this text came from a document provided to me when I purchased the car:

"The seven year/70,000-mile limited powertrain warranty, which is fully transferable to subsequent owners at no extra cost, will be provided free of charge on all new Chrysler Group vehicles purchased or leased on or after July 9, 2002. Components covered by the "7/70 Powertrain Warranty" include engines, transmissions/transaxles, transfer cases and axles...."

I bought the car new in September 2002, so it should qualify. I'll let you know what I find out.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, send me the gouge when/if you get it clarified. Bill Pemberton pulled my VIN and indicated my GTS was eligible for the 7/70 but after further research (when my water pump went out) I found that that the coverage was for the original purchaser only...aka non-transferable.