X-Convict vs. Pro-ConArtist A.K.A Hennessey

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bring on the video!!

devildog,

what did i say this time? i thought we were over this about 2 months ago?

i just couldnt see the problem with hugh's post.. maybe him wishing owners of venom cars ill will went over my head, but i didnt pick up on it.
smile.gif

cant we all just get along?
supergrin.gif

- eddie -

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:
bring on the video!!

devildog,

i just couldnt see the problem with hugh's post.. maybe him wishing owners of venom cars ill will went over my head, but i didnt pick up on it.
smile.gif

supergrin.gif

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Good call Eddie! I own a Venon 650, so why would
I wish myself bad luck. It's been sidelined for almost a year-
thanks to John. Should be in from APEX within the week. I'm expecting great things.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HP:
Originally posted by Eddie N:
bring on the video!!

devildog,

smile.gif

supergrin.gif

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Good call Eddie! I own a Venon 650, so why would
I wish myself bad luck. It's been sidelined for almost a year-
thanks to John. Should be in from APEX within the week. I'm expecting great things.

Now I understand..........

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BLKWSILVER,NEVER A DULL MOMENT AS THE TEXAS TUNA SAGA CONTINUES.HAVE U INCORPORATED A BACKGROUND SOUND TRACK?MAY I SUGGEST CHARLEY DANIELS SINGING"THE DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA LOOKING FOR A SOUL TO STEAL"?YOU COULD START THE BEGINNING WITH IT AND THEN PLAY IT ONE MORE TIME AT THE END OR USE IT FOR BACKGROUND EFFECT DURING THE VIDEO.ANOTHER SOUND TRACK POSSIBLITY COULD BE JOHNNY CASH "FOLSOM PRISON BLUES".REGARDS TO ALL PARTIES! NORM KOERNER

mplsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi from don after talking with Dennis megrim with Houston police regarding case #0112210818 theft of 32,000 he told me that hennessey has closed up shop and has fled to Austin, TX any truth to that? Has anyone visited the brittmore shop lately?

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by mplsviper on 06-17-2002 at 10:03 PM</font>

RMK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we also have a 'save to disk' download option so that we can keep this forever?

Thanks

Robert

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right on Randy

...I have my Popcorn ready, I sit down to watch the Don King special...and NOTHING. Still looking for the Video Clip.

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerry Dobson:
Right on Randy

...I have my Popcorn ready, I sit down to watch the Don King special...and NOTHING. Still looking for the Video Clip.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tape!!!!!????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth