Yay, winter is back!!!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get up this morning, it's 5:30am, sun hasn't quite gotten up yet, and I still don't have all my bearings as I look out the window and notice is has a foggy look outside. As I get closer to the window and "shut the front door" it's SNOWING!!! Just 2 days ago it was drive with the top down 24 degrees. I wanna ask Mother nature ***? It's sticking on the cars, roofs, and grass. Driveway and road is just wet. 6:30 now and I see blue skies on the eastern horizon. MMMMM, I don't remember having more than 2 beers last night, so I'm thinking Mr. Sandman popped something into my mouth when I was sleeping to hallucinate like this. I hope the rest of our season doesn't follow this up and down trend.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was 30 degrees f overnight in ohio. Temps hit 80 mid week. We are rooting for sunshine and sustained warmer weather here also.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you don't like the weather here in Canada , just wait 1/2 an hour ..........lol !
It will change again . :lmao:

On a serious note , this time of year takes out more rides , due to not factoring in weather . Better to have your Ride Parked , than trashed by mother nature . :omg:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a viper customer drive in today on sport cups in the snow

OP
OP
G

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you don't like the weather here in Canada , just wait 1/2 an hour ..........lol !
It will change again . :lmao:

On a serious note , this time of year takes out more rides , due to not factoring in weather . Better to have your Ride Parked , than trashed by mother nature . :omg:

True that!! An hour after the snow, came the blue skies. Mind you down here, that didn't last long either. Flurries off and on all day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave