Yet Another Annoying Gen V Article

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at it this way. Articles like that will keep the gold chain, wine and cheese crowd from even considering a Viper.

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper has a reputation as a mans car. Posers don't buy Vipers cuz Vipers represent brutal power and intimidation NOT the fact that you have money to burn. Everyday I park my 2010 ACR next to a 458 Italia and the ACR is a big brute parked next to that little thing. Ferraris used to be intimidating beasts, but not next to an ACR. My girlfriend (who is also a model) looks hot next to the Ferrari in a picture, but when you park them side by side she prefers the ACR. "The Viper is a mans car, the Ferrari is too little, it feels like an economy car". Girls don't like small things. LOL

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Case in point.
Was there a lambo here a minute ago?....lol....

You must be registered for see images attach

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting Matt, I always loved the ZR-1's but I kinda thought the Viper was quicker (not faster) and out braked the ZR-1 as well? I do recall GM stepping the power up to 415 HP. Was that right before they discontinued the car? It's really too bad that GM didn't step up their game and walked away in '96. I guess they knew what was lurking over at the Pentastar in '96.

I personally remember a few street races between the two that didn't go the ZR-1's way, oops I didn't say that did I. Anyway it could have been the driver.

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper has a reputation as a mans car. Posers don't buy Vipers cuz Vipers represent brutal power and intimidation NOT the fact that you have money to burn. Everyday I park my 2010 ACR next to a 458 Italia and the ACR is a big brute parked next to that little thing. Ferraris used to be intimidating beasts, but not next to an ACR. My girlfriend (who is also a model) looks hot next to the Ferrari in a picture, but when you park them side by side she prefers the ACR. "The Viper is a mans car, the Ferrari is too little, it feels like an economy car". Girls don't like small things. LOL
PJ...I see your from Miami, Here there is a 10 to 1 (and I'm being conservative) lamborghini and/or Ferrari to Viper ratio! so when people see the viper they make a big deal about it whether good or bad. Bad isn't all that bad just shows envy!

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know right Kenny. My ACR down here is a star. I just moved here about 2 months ago and in Miami the Viper is king. Big thumbs up here. Folks wave and smile. I've seen only one other one (a beautiful convertible) I was driving my regular car and I gave him thumbs up and he smiled and waved not knowing I was a Viper guy too. You gotta love that. Viper folks are good people.

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know right Kenny. My ACR down here is a star. I just moved here about 2 months ago and in Miami the Viper is king. Big thumbs up here. Folks wave and smile. I've seen only one other one (a beautiful convertible) I was driving my regular car and I gave him thumbs up and he smiled and waved not knowing I was a Viper guy too. You gotta love that. Viper folks are good people.
Well then, welcome to the beloved (305). It's a great place to live! With plenty of beautiful cars, boats, houses and women! Not necessary in that order. Hope to meet and greet you even thou I don't share your views on the GEN 5 (I think it's gorgeous) Like most of the "good people" in our viper club said, if you see it in person you will love the car just the way it is. I was fortunate to be at the SoHo unvailing and was blown away. Some would say its low on HP but nothing some aftermarket mods couldn't take care of! I have never had a loser of a race (closed course of coarse) tell me yeah you beat me but if your car was stock I would blow you away! If you own a four link car you would know what I mean.