375/20R21

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the link GTS DEAN but I dont understand the relation from this thread to that one:dunno::dunno: I assume you are just trying to imply some type of ******** reasoning here but I dont get it and dont really care:)

Are you just so mad that some here can afford $7k wheels and it just ****** you off so lets wish them bad things and crap on their idea of nice???:dunno::dunno:
Ive said it before and will say it again. For every person who is against something there are the equal amount of people that are all for it so it is just a battle that will never end. But some "Special" individuals such as yourself just thinks that what you say should reign supreme in this world and all your little minions should just fall in behind ya:2tu:.
I mean dude come on you dont see the people in this thread publicly crapping on your ideas do ya?? Coming into a thread just to be a dick?? It just makes you look like a dip ***. But hey man thats just my .02:D:lmao:

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone has opinions. Some opinions are backed with experience and practical knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Thanks!

Experience!?!?!??! *** are you talking about. Its obvious your experience with 17inch wheels and endless hours at the track is way different from someone with show car experience and endless hours on the street.

The 20/21 combo is for us guys who love the look of a bad ass wheel so why are you coming in here and imposing your "experience" on all of us....... or should i say lack of:lmao:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anybody figured out what offset 21x14.5 inch rim needs to be run to fit these on a get 2 yet?

Why go that wide? I have seen the 375 on a 13 and it is pretty thin already. I don't see the need to stretch it any thinner than it already is.

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why go that wide? I have seen the 375 on a 13 and it is pretty thin already. I don't see the need to stretch it any thinner than it already is.

The Kumho 375/20R21's are not recommended to run on a wheel smaller then 13.5" wide. the tire has a section width of 15.4" (about a inch wider then the 375 Pirelli's in the pics in this thread)

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kumho 375/20R21's are not recommended to run on a wheel smaller then 13.5" wide. the tire has a section width of 15.4" (about a inch wider then the 375 Pirelli's in the pics in this thread)

Then what is wrong with a 13.5? I have seen them on a 13, with no issues at all. Fitting nearly a 15 inch wide wheel is questionable at best.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Then what is wrong with a 13.5? I have seen them on a 13, with no issues at all. Fitting nearly a 15 inch wide wheel is questionable at best.

If I recall, ALL of the iForged rears are 21.00x14.00... a 10" Barrel, and a 4" lip.

Last edited:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya I know 18's are old school for anyone born after 1990 or the bling crowd, but I wish they would come out with a 375+ /18 combo for the GTS. Not a hater here at all, I'd sacrifice looks for performance. In the bubble I live in, the Gen II ACR rim was the high point of all rim designs. I just wonder how big, wheel and tire technology will go?

Oh sorry I was just thinking out loud, back to the regularly sceduled topic..............................

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya I know 18's are old school for anyone born after 1990 or the bling crowd, but I wish they would come out with a 375+ /18 combo for the GTS. Not a hater here at all, I'd sacrifice looks for performance. In the bubble I live in, the Gen II ACR rim was the high point of all rim designs. I just wonder how big, wheel and tire technology will go?

Oh sorry I was just thinking out loud, back to the regularly sceduled topic..............................

The DREAM tire size would be 375-395/25/20. Pretty sizeable sidewall along with the looks and the width.

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I talked to 360 forged yesterday , thy said that a 21x14 would be the hot ticket for that tire on a viper.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
3" lip and under 14 width. Not sure on the width though, but I know the lip isn't a four.

I don't know about yours... but I have two sets of iForged 21x14's in front of me.

Dont forget, lips are measured from the SEAL to the EDGE, which is going to be about .5" more than what you see exposed. If you are seeing 3.5", then you actually have a 4" lip on those wheels.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about yours... but I have two sets of iForged 21x14's in front of me.

Dont forget, lips are measured from the SEAL to the EDGE, which is going to be about .5" more than what you see exposed. If you are seeing 3.5", then you actually have a 4" lip on those wheels.

My three inches is just longer than your four.:rolaugh:

In all seriousness, Vince said that 3 was the max on the 21's, but that has been a couple of months back. He said a little smaller lip than the precision series 20's, so 3-3.5 makes more sense. Most go on exposed lip even though the true measurement is from the bead.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My three inches is just longer than your four.:rolaugh:

In all seriousness, Vince said that 3 was the max on the 21's, but that has been a couple of months back. He said a little smaller lip than the precision series 20's, so 3-3.5 makes more sense. Most go on exposed lip even though the true measurement is from the bead.

I dont know if I would brag about your 3 inches in public :lmao:

He told me that as well.... until all of our 21" orders showed up with 4's...

Last edited:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know if I would brag about your 3 inches in public :lmao:

He told me that as well.... until all of our 21" orders showed up with 4's...

I knew that was coming:rolaugh::rolaugh: Still curious to see them on the car. I held off and just did 20's again due to the lip size, but if they are the same, I might just use mine on a GTS or something and order the 21's.