Anybody want to sell Poker chip set ?

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife saw a pic of the VOI9 poker chips and really wants a set. Anybody that doesn't want to keep theirs can PM me with asking price and info. Thanks.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I imagine the organizers will be selling off leftover stuff from the goody bag shortly. And if they are smart they will produce additonal poker chips sets soon for Christmas.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can contact Viper Headquarters (800-998-1110) to purchase a set. There were still several sets left for sale on Thursday afternoon.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were $40 plus sales tax. THEY ARE HEAVY! Shipping is not going to be cheap. This is a VERY nice set. I have 4 sets....

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll sell mine for 35.00 you pay shipping. Will ship USPS. Weighs about 6#. Also have a poster, XXL shirt, the hat, the poker chip center piece. PM if interested.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I go spending any money here, from what I've seen in pictures it looks like the chips have the VOI 9 logo in the middle, correct? And are they the heavy "clay" type, or are they plastic? Thanks in advance.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll sell mine for 35.00 you pay shipping. Will ship USPS. Weighs about 6#. Also have a poster, XXL shirt, the hat, the poker chip center piece. PM if interested.

Post photos please.

I'd love to see pics of everything as well. From what I read there was also a centerpiece with a Viper model on it, is this correct? I know shipping to my country would be a hefty bee-otch :crazy:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9183Centerpiece_1-med.JPG

9183Centerpiece-med.JPG

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I heard the poker sets sold for about $200 in the Venetian gift shop, and that's WITHOUT the Viper emblem on each chip. But yes, DC was selling the sets for $40 each at the very end of VOI 9. I would have paid WELL over that to get them. GLAD I WENT!!!!!! And yes, they're the really nice heavy chips!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are a STEAL at $40!!!!!!!! I can see them selling for over $150 easy. They are one of the coolest things we got at VOI. Way better than the center peice. FYI - You can buy center pieces to for around $90.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the goody bag.......

34DSC03362.JPG

It was a good one! The clock is very cool and the chips are top notch. The poster is one of the best ever for a VOI and the hat was even nice. There was even a USB hard drive strapped to the back of the hats.

There was a shirt included in the bag too. It's just not in the picture.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

34DSC03362.JPG

It was a good one! The clock is very cool and the chips are top notch. The poster is one of the best ever for a VOI and the hat was even nice. There was even a USB hard drive strapped to the back of the hats.

I have all this for sale except not the travel bag. The airlines tore off the VOI sticker. Also have a table center piece, the one with poker chips-see prior post. And not worn hat and a XXL shirt (don't think us fat boys would look good in the spandex shirt,LOL)I'm not selln the clock though.

jamie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

34DSC03362.JPG

I have all this for sale except not the travel bag. The airlines tore off the VOI sticker. Also have a table center piece, the one with poker chips-see prior post. And not worn hat and a XXL shirt (don't think us fat boys would look good in the spandex shirt,LOL)I'm not selln the clock though.

I'm interested in the poker chips, how much??

dan&chrissy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to my girlfriend's dad passing away Sept 14; had to cancel Vegas --- if anyone is willing to sell a complete goody bag package, am willing to pay fair asking price...for complete package....will cover shipping also...$300 cash + shipping.......any takers?

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the viper logo a sticker on the chips or part of the poker chip its self?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the viper logo a sticker on the chips or part of the poker chip its self?

I'm betting it's a laminated print. Creating a die to make an impression in the chip would be costly. Cool but costly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21