Anybody want to sell Poker chip set ?

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone ,would like to purchase a set of VOI9 chips.My grandaughter at 8 is one tough player.E-mail me with price. :usa: :cool:

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to those that replied. Actually got mine for $40 from VCA.They have more of them available if anyone else is looking.

viperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would there be any of the Poker sets left? Being over in New Zealand I can't get to the VOI events. I have a great panoramic photo from the 5th VOI which looks great and makes me jealous I can't be there amongst the action. Miserable car dealer down the road has a Viper but won't let me drive it...lol...

Anyway, if Viper Headquarters or anyone still has a set I'd like to hear from anyone that could possibly help.

Thanks.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also interested in buying the VOI9 poker chip set. If anyone still would like to sell theirs, please respond to email address [email protected]. This is for a gift, and would love to be able to get those. Looked like a great goodie bag you'all got in Vegas!! Wish we could've been there. Thx-juli & mike

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anybody want to sell Poker chip set ?

Oops, I see the above referenced number for VCA, will try to call that and see if I can obtain the poker chips that way--thank you...juli

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw one go on eBay for $28 plus shipping. If anyone is willing to sell for $40 shipped, you have a buyer here!

Same here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21