01 or 02 for Sale?

Jon-Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone considering selling a clean, low miles 2001/2002 (GTS or RT10) that doesn't have the car in the classifieds?

I have an uncle that is looking...he's in Houston, but might be willing to travel for the right car.

Thanks!

JMK

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of a Very nice '01 RT, very clean with nice mods.
But not low miles in Viper terms. 22k I believe.
It has custom clear stripes, painted manifold, valve covers (yellow), belanger headers, corsa exhaust, ACR BBS wheels, wing, front splitter, custom interior, few other items. All paint work done by The Art Of Design. There are very high end custom painters of Race boats, cars, bikes. etc. And the owner Dean has a SRT10 that has been shown all over the country.

Could be had for a very attractive price.
If you did't want the Wing and splitter, they are the GOOD ones, so they could be sold and make a couple grand back to make the deal even better.

If there'd be any interest in this one. Let me know, I'll get some pictures, etc.

I will be getting together with in the near future to get pictures, and help him sell it.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen a couple of nice ones on Auto Trader, looked country-wide. At work now, can't give a link :curse:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah and the high bidder (viper344) is a sleasey ATL used car guy. I don't want to see him get another steal of a deal.

Reaction score
OP
OP
J

Jon-Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies and PM's!

ViperJohn, the vagueness is because he is flexible on color, etc. More important are the specifics about any car that happens to be available, such as the repair history, ownership history, etc.

Thanks again and I'd appreciate any additional PM's or posts!!!

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have '01 Underpants for sale..you interested? About the same technology as a Gen II

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HASSEL.JPG

viper1108

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002 FE#008 some mods, in excellent shape but higher miles. You can PM me if you would like more details

-----------------
2002 Viper GTS FE#008
2001 S500/Renntech/Brabus/Lorinser
2004 Escalade

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not clean but, MINT! 5700 mile, 01 RT/10 original owner sapphire blue on tan, both tops, unmolested.
PM sent.